Looking for sponsors to help fund my account

My apologies for offending everyone on here. I Went way overboard with this and did not think in the right manner about the consequences. I Probably did deserve does replys

My apologies for offending everyone on here. I Went way overboard with this and did not think in the right manner about the consequences. I Probably did deserve does replys

Osman

Do this. Go to the collectiveC2 website and register a system there. You can then trade your system in public and people will pay you to subscribe to it if it is in fact profitable. The top earners there make several thousand dollars a month from their systems. There are other sites that do this but I can't remember them just now. If you are genuine and you have something that works this may be a good option for you. Let us know if you do it and we can follow you there.

Osman

Do this. Go to the collectiveC2 website and register a system there. You can then trade your system in public and people will pay you to subscribe to it if it is in fact profitable. The top earners there make several thousand dollars a month from their systems. There are other sites that do this but I can't remember them just now. If you are genuine and you have something that works this may be a good option for you. Let us know if you do it and we can follow you there.

Thank you I Really appreciate it

Anyone's got a lambo to give me ? It's too much hassle to work for it myself, I have to get up early and everything, and get told what to do, which I really really hate. Although I'd still prefer a ferrari. But if you don't have a ferrari, I'll accept a lambo, although I wouldn't be as happy.

Anyone's got a lambo to give me ? It's too much hassle to work for it myself, I have to get up early and everything, and get told what to do, which I really really hate. Although I'd still prefer a ferrari. But if you don't have a ferrari, I'll accept a lambo, although I wouldn't be as happy.

what about a ford mondeo. 110k miles on the clock, a few bumps and scratches but otherwise she's a good'un?(y)

what about a ford mondeo. 110k miles on the clock, a few bumps and scratches but otherwise she's a good'un?(y)

Sounds like she's been round the block a few times. Can't you remortgage your house and get me that lambo ? I'll then use my trading skills to trade it up for a ferrari. As for the ford, the most I could trade it for is probably a bag of chips.

Sounds like she's been round the block a few times. Can't you remortgage your house and get me that lambo ? I'll then use my trading skills to trade it up for a ferrari. As for the ford, the most I could trade it for is probably a bag of chips.

LOL! sorry, renting atm, i've mortgaged my house to buy some trading deposit and sold my guitar to afford the mondeo, i offer the ol' runaround in exchange for some help with my deposit...i have a fantastic system that makes a million % a month, jus need to get together a deposit of $175 :)