Looking for an office share in London

olikea

I'm an independent equities dealer and I'm looking to move into a more professional environment. I'm not sure that trading academies are for me because they provide (at great expense) a lot of infrastructure that I wouldn't use. I only really need a desk and broadband connection, though I am always open to exploring cool software. I don't mind who I share with, as long as they are traders of some sort!

If you have a space available, please let me know.

Equally, if you are in a similiar position, please get in touch because if enough of us get together perhaps we can start out on something new...

Hi,

I am also looking to trade in an office with other traders..

I have traded CFD's in the past and now trade the top 100...

Please let me know you thoughts and ideas...more the merrier!!

Thanks..

Hello guys. we are 2-3 guys looking to share an office with other traders. We trade UK and US equities. We are looking to rent something on Old Street really soon (maybe starting next week)
Louis

Hi Louis,

there are two of us also looking for an office. Currently based in the city but would also be interested in moving in with other traders.

Would appreciate if you would let us know is your making progress.

Thanks Charlie

bump.
I am currently renting an office close to Liverpool Street (basically on Brick Lane, 5min to Aldgate East, 8min to Liverpool St)). I ahve shared the office with another trader since May but he is now moving onto something else.
I am thinking of renting the deskspace out. There is a good broadband (plus 1 back-up broadband connection), landline, secure/lockable office inside a shared office space, space for storing bicycle if needed, Nespresso coffee machine. There is room for 1-2 other traders.

What do I trade? FX (London Open gaps). Am also working on some other strategies. My typical working day is 6.45am to late afternoon.

Please PM if you are interested. The space is available immediately to the right person.

I am looking at getting an office around Noho area prices are £1000-£1200 for a two man office I trade US hours futures so 15:00 to 20:00 UK time. If anyones interested in sharing please send me an IM

Somebody with some organisational skills should put something together, here in London. The Canary Wharf area will have the most social contacts, Hedge fund Alley in Mayfair is too expensive. I dont really want to schlep over to CW every day. The City anybody, please...? lol.

Maybe I can help, I have desks available in a recently refurbished dealing floor close to Bank station, the office space is fully managed and we can provide full IT, market data, trading applications and front/back office support to meet your exact requirements. On the floor you will be working alongside our professional brokerage and spread betting desks and mixing with people with a wealth of experience in the financial markets. If interested I would be delighted to have a chat about your needs and how we can assist, no hard sell or extortionate pricing this could be just what you are looking for.

Also a Newbie to this board but am amazed at myself that i've waited so long.

Kyte Group have (and have been running for over 10 years) fully operational desk space, networked over a high-speed LAN to the major derivative and equity exchanges. You pay a monthly fee and the ISV charge on top. We offer a choice of 8 vendor platforms.
This is our core business

Please email me for further details

Somebody with some organisational skills should put something together, here in London. The Canary Wharf area will have the most social contacts, Hedge fund Alley in Mayfair is too expensive. I dont really want to schlep over to CW every day. The City anybody, please...? lol.

I had a chat with the founder of Regus a while back regarding a jv to provide dedicated self employed trader office space, (potentially Nationwide) the numbers just didn't crunch at the time (not in my favour anyhow)..Perhaps they would now..Why don't you get in touch with him?

Hi, I am interested in sharing office space with a group of people in London, just something to keep costs low. Is anyone still looking for someone? and btw I trade on EUREX and LIFFE.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi, I am interested in sharing office space with a group of people in London, just something to keep costs low. Is anyone still looking for someone? and btw I trade on EUREX and LIFFE.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan

Here at Kyte Group we have desks for rental in our headquarters in Islington. We are purely a professional trading house and the desk that you sit at is connected over a high speed LAN to the LIFFE and EUREX gateways. It all depends on what you mean by 'keeping the costs low' - and by that I mean, 'you get what you pay for'.
Please send me an email to learn more if still interested

Thanks

Hi, Sounds interesting. Am looking for trading enviroment to ply my trade. Professional profitable trader. Can you private message me your contact details and I'll get in touch.

Tks,

Charles.

Is this space still available? Full time trader looking to share office. Look forward to hearing from you

Hi, are you still looking for someone? I am a full time fx trader and would be interested.

hey, two of my friends are sharing an office on Old Street. They trade US equities... I can put you in contact if you want. they have room for 2 other guys.

that would be great. if you private message me their details i will get in contact with them