Looking for an office share in London

New trading office in Conduit Street, between Bond Street and Regent Street, seven desks available. £290 per desk per month including fast internet access and vat. Bring your own PC. PM if interested.

New trading office in Conduit Street, between Bond Street and Regent Street, seven desks available. £290 per desk per month including fast internet access and vat. Bring your own PC. PM if interested.

Hi

Is this office still going and price still relevant?

Cheers

T

im looking for a space to trade from myself... please keep me updated.. thanks

Hi there please would you email details and costs of desks at your desks at the Design Centre.

Regards

Daniel

Dan

Here at Kyte Group we have desks for rental in our headquarters in Islington. We are purely a professional trading house and the desk that you sit at is connected over a high speed LAN to the LIFFE and EUREX gateways. It all depends on what you mean by 'keeping the costs low' - and by that I mean, 'you get what you pay for'.
Please send me an email to learn more if still interested

Thanks

Hi
Jerry from London, We have a trading room in Hanover Square, London W1. I currently trade with 1 other trader (sometimes 2 others) and have space for another two. We prefer the synergy of trading as a group rather than sole trading at home and the environment is very condusive to focusing on business. We have a fast optic fibre internet connection with two more ISP's. as a failsafe - load balancing and technical backup.
Rent is quite low for the area and there are no extras.
Is anyone out there interested in joining us ?

Desk for hire

Hi there,

We are a small group of FX traders (5 in total) who have just finished setting up an FX fund in the City of London. We have a couple of spare desks in our office in the City of London that we are looking to rent out. Usual City office space, floor to ceiling glass windows, great views. We're always up for sharing ideas and information...

If you fancy coming down to meet the team and see the office feel free to give us a call on 07791546106.

Lee

London Trading Group