Looking for an additional SB provider

krys*

Hi all,

I currently trade with IG. An am happy with them and the platform.
I spreadbet mostly on UK/European/US equities and a little bit of FX, but looking for another provider, as well who can provide tight spreads and a reliable platform.

Would really like to hear people's reccomendations of whom to use and whom to stay clear off.

Thanks in advance

I use intertrader and am very happy with them.They are what most would call a bucket shop but they are totally regulated and offer good spreads euro(1 pip). I use them purely for the majors as other firms offer better value on other less common pairs.That way I have the best of both worlds. They also give a sign up bonus and rake back. Its a good deal. my only connection is that I have an account with them and therefore can receive the £100 bonus if you sign up:). I also use GFT who I think are better than IG. As I said for forex I need both accounts to get the best value.

Hi - looking at Spreadex as a additional SB provided - Does anyone have feedback on them and their platform?

Hi - looking at Spreadex as a additional SB provided - Does anyone have feedback on them and their platform?

They've improved their platform and spreads alot lately , they have a wide range of UK shares including small cap shares ... didn't try them though .

I have multiple accounts with other companies and Intertrader is my favorite. It’s all about trust. Customer support at Intertrader is GREAT!

I see a lot of people trading shares but can someone explain why. Even the likes of IG have spreads that are .50 to .75 yet these things move in 0.01 increments. Am i missing something or do spreadbetters just hedge.

I see a lot of people trading shares but can someone explain why. Even the likes of IG have spreads that are .50 to .75 yet these things move in 0.01 increments. Am i missing something or do spreadbetters just hedge.
Probably not, but you don't get the the same leverage.

Unlike Shares trading you get a high leverage if you SB shares , as for the daily moves just take a look at the charts it does move but it is not ideal for "scalping" ...

Hi guys, do you know of any spreadbet company that give you the option to trade without using a leverage? Thanks for any info.

There are Sb firms that you can bet 10p per pip move, and thats practically unleveraged if you are trading a 1000 pound account.

Can you give the names of these spreadbet firms please? Thanks.

Check CMC markets cfds you can set your leverage at 1:1 , for 10 p trading check Fxcm UK micro ( forex ) , or Oanda UK (forex cfds )

Unlike Shares trading you get a high leverage if you SB shares , as for the daily moves just take a look at the charts it does move but it is not ideal for "scalping" ...

Nope, you get high leverage trading shares with CFD or SB.

Nope, you get high leverage trading shares with CFD or SB.

That's what i've said , i was comparing it to real shares trading ( not CFDs ) where your leverage is very limited ....