Looking for active traders to join beta

TipdOff

Hi all, we're about to launch our social stock trading network and are looking for feedback on the beta from active traders.

Tip’d Off is a community of users who follow each other to discuss stock tips (think StockTwits), as well as share actual holdings and buying/selling moves. We're focused on the social discussion around stocks, with no trades executed on our platform.

We are looking for active traders and influencers who want to engage with other traders, share insights, harness the wisdom of the community and maybe even get greater distribution for their blog/article content. To join our invitation-only beta, use this link: https://www.tipdoff.com/?r=jdm1.

As we roll the platform out more widely, keep an eye out for additional benefits for our top influencers. We’re rapidly adding features leading up to our launch this fall, and are looking for feedback from our initial community of beta users.

Thanks for checking us out! If you want to learn more, you can also read this: http://erlibird.com/go/tip-d-off-the-social-network-for-trading-enth

Attachments

• 304034469fba94cf48d206d5daf7798e.png
    304034469fba94cf48d206d5daf7798e.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 338
You should take trades and positions people post on the sight, and give them a bunch of details. Such as W/L% per stock, per day, per time of day, etc. Then they can further analyze their performance without having to do it manually.

looks really similar to facebook, looks really good. i joined but i have no use there for i deal only in forex

You should take trades and positions people post on the sight, and give them a bunch of details. Such as W/L% per stock, per day, per time of day, etc. Then they can further analyze their performance without having to do it manually.

Thanks for checking it out, and thanks for your feedback! Sharing this with the rest of the team.

looks really similar to facebook, looks really good. i joined but i have no use there for i deal only in forex

Thanks for checking it out. Yes, right now we're focused on stocks but others could be added down the line.