Looking for a trend indicator

btate91

Hello all,

I wondered if you could help me. I am trying to track down an indicator that will display and map out the following trends:

Wedge
Channel
Triangle
Head and Shoulders
Double Top
Triple Top

I just wondered if anybody had anything that would draw the above automatically. I understand that it's best to keep and eye out and do it by hand but I feel if I was to have such an indicator then it would prevent missing potential opportunities.

This is something I have seen in use by the CMC Markets CFD portal.

Thanks!
Ben

Hello all,

I wondered if you could help me. I am trying to track down an indicator that will display and map out the following trends:

Wedge
Channel
Triangle
Head and Shoulders
Double Top
Triple Top

I just wondered if anybody had anything that would draw the above automatically. I understand that it's best to keep and eye out and do it by hand but I feel if I was to have such an indicator then it would prevent missing potential opportunities.

This is something I have seen in use by the CMC Markets CFD portal.

Thanks!
Ben

I am not sure whether you can get everything from a one indicator. Try Google. I also have one indicator to draw trend lines. Check this out.

Attachments

• Trends.ex4
    26.1 KB · Views: 236
Thanks for the help, very useful.

I have seen on the cmc web based portal that they have really good indicators, I have tested them and I have had a lot of success with them. (gaining 6% per week for five weeks in a row now).

It's a shame, somebody should think about making one!!

I will have to stick with CMC for the time being I guess unless anybody else could share something they may have stashed away :)

Thanks,
Ben

I have seen on the cmc web based portal that they have really good indicators, I have tested them and I have had a lot of success with them. (gaining 6% per week for five weeks in a row now).

I will have to stick with CMC for the time being I guess unless anybody else could share something they may have stashed away :)

Thanks,
Ben

Even if you hear something I would ignore it. You said you are happy with them, and that is all that matters. As long as you have only positive experience with them stick with them, it does not matter if someone else had a bad experience with them as you will never know the truth behind their story.

Thanks,
Ben

Any time mate. Don't blindly follow the indicators. Because I also have personal experience about the indicators. It took me two years to understand the limits of the indicators. In any case play safe mate.

Testing it all out in a demo account. I just dislike using the CMC software as I am going to be tied to them. If there's a MT4 indicator I could find I feel it would give me a little more freedom over selecting a broker.

Testing it all out in a demo account. I just dislike using the CMC software as I am going to be tied to them. If there's a MT4 indicator I could find I feel it would give me a little more freedom over selecting a broker.

Is there anything in particular you do not like about their platform?