Looking to Converse with fellow traders over Skype or discord.

slowelim

5 0
Hello everyone, I'm a day trader that has recently gone professional. I have gone through countless trades with my trading system and have proven a slight statistical edge with the system. As my system only has a slight statistical edge, I figure that there is probably some way that I can improve it even further. I'de like to discuss my system with fellow traders on discord or Skype and perhaps compare and/or contrast our trading systems/concepts. I find that one of the best ways to improve in stock trading is to spend more time learning than actually trading. There are only a few ways of being profitable in trading but so many different ways of messing up!
If you're interested in exchanging ideas and knowledge with me, please email me at: elimoutlook@gmail.com.
We all have our own blind spots in trading.
I will reply in short order, thank you.

ceydababy

Experienced member
1,124 141
I'm also day trading. Back in 2008 we had a great chat room going via Skype. Let's see if we can't replicate that again now everyone is stuck indoors...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock