LookAtMy****ingRedTrousers

BSD

Veteren member
Click: LookAtMy****ingRedTrousers

Hilarious ! Also some of the comments.

I don't wear ****ingRedTrousers.

But I do wear ****ingRedSocks out of solidarity with our retired Pope who knew what was what when it came to proper attire.

Don't know if that'd be enough to get me on his list though, just the socks:

" LookAtMy****ingRedTrousers

A collection of photographs in celebration of the vibrant and burgeoning red-trousered communities of London and elsewhere. Contributions gratefully received at [email protected]
From South Ken to Shoreditch, from Jermyn Street to Mare Street – these days anyone that’s anyone is wearing red trousers.

If you want your leg-coverings to let the world know that you’ve got a few quid and don’t care who knows it, or that you have some big ideas about what’s on at the ICA right now - or simply that you are completely insane (but in a mainly non-stabby way) - then you’d better get your wife or girlfriend to take those jeans and chinos down to the charity shop post-haste!

Because there’s only one type of trousers you’ll be wanting to wear, and that’s RED TROUSERS. In fact - if you can’t wear red trousers you’d be better off wearing NO TROUSERS AT ALL. That’s what I say."

tubebluesocksrt.png

rtmonaco.png

RTblonde.png

gresty+rt.png

family+walk.png

RTbankwork.png

henleyrt2.png

Last edited:
seeriously one of the best posts of year so far. thank you.

Lol - Bright red trousers would mix well with Essex girls in white Stiletto's and no knickers - pure class.......NOT :LOL:

:LOL:

Anyone catch the trader in the pictures above, in the pic above the guy doing the "ooooh 'ello sailor" bit, I'm sure that's a Bloomberg terminal sitting on his desk.

Anyone catch the trader in the pictures above, in the pic above the guy doing the "ooooh 'ello sailor" bit, I'm sure that's a Bloomberg terminal sitting on his desk.

It's a Bberg keyboard, but he's not a trader because i) he's only got two screens ii) there's no phone turret, and more importantly, iii) dressed like that he would last about thirty seconds before the **** taking got so bad, he'd be down to his boxers for a quieter life. Research maybe, lots of posh berks there.

It's a Bberg keyboard, but he's not a trader because i) he's only got two screens ii) there's no phone turret, and more importantly, iii) dressed like that he would last about thirty seconds before the **** taking got so bad, he'd be down to his boxers for a quieter life. Research maybe, lots of posh berks there.

Haha. That does make sense !!!

Good to see some oldtimers here from back when, Jack and CV.

Hope you guys have a good year.

Good to see some oldtimers here from back when, Jack and CV.

Hope you guys have a good year.

Yes all well here Markus, hope same with you. My first visit back for a while so nice to see some old faces and that lulz haven't completely disappeared..

Last edited: