London based Trading firm looking for experienced traders

According to the enquiries I received in past few weeks. I would like to answer some frequently asked questions here.

1. We are a newly started trading firm focus on Futures and FX market.
2. We are looking for experienced in house traders only. There are no remote trading positions available.
3. Currently we have both salary based and profit split positions available.
4. We do not provide any training for now, so no training fee.
5. We do not require any capital commitment to trade for us.
6. There are no desk fees or trading commission.

Contact me for any further questions.

According to the enquiries I received in past few weeks. I would like to answer some frequently asked questions here.

2. We are looking for experienced in house traders only. There are no remote trading positions available.

Hello.
I'm looking to trade full time and obviously your ad on T2W peaked my interest. Are you looking for traders with specific qualifications?
I live in London have remotely traded but would be interested to find out more about your current candidate requirements.
Best regards,
Neville.

Hello.
I'm looking to trade full time and obviously your ad on T2W peaked my interest. Are you looking for traders with specific qualifications?
I live in London have remotely traded but would be interested to find out more about your current candidate requirements.
Best regards,
Neville.

Thank you for your reply. We do not require any specific qualifications. If you are interested in trading with us, please send a CV with a cover letter that describes your trading experience and a trading log if available to my email. We will arrange an interview after we review your documents.

Best regard,

song

I trade big positions for you, much risk can be removed if we work well and the pay is good. Dont worry I am a pro box scalper and have experiences with prices action. Is ok if I have 2nd job, I am committed to trading plan and have read many books. Pm me for when I start.

sounds pretty dubious - I'm not interested in participating but am rather curious as to how you propose to implement some form of profit split for futures traders while ignoring transaction costs (i.e. clearing fees)

I trade big positions for you, much risk can be removed if we work well and the pay is good. Dont worry I am a pro box scalper and have experiences with prices action. Is ok if I have 2nd job, I am committed to trading plan and have read many books. Pm me for when I start.

Thank you for your interesting, but unfortunately we are only looking for full time traders for now.

Reactions: tar
Thank you for your interesting, but unfortunately we are only looking for full time traders for now.

Is ok my job at restaurant finished, I have more time now I stop washing dishes. I can start tomorrow if you have serious opening for professional box traders. Pm me start date.

Is ok my job at restaurant finished, I have more time now I stop washing dishes. I can start tomorrow if you have serious opening for professional box traders. Pm me start date.

Email us your cv please, we will contact you if we can offer you a trading position.

[QUOTE=contango_1;

Hi,

I would be interested to find out more.
Can you contact me on skype - someshdeswardt

Thanks

Have you actually started to trade yet ?

Hi, We have not started trade yet. We just fininshed build the infrastructures, fund and brokerage is in place. We expect to start trading the week after the bank holiday.

contango_1; Hi said:
Please send us your CV and any document that you think is relevant to your trading. If we think you are a suitable candidate, we can arrange a meeting or online conference afterwards. We are very selective on recruiting traders. We are not a trading arcades that try to get more traders in.

Best regard,

Song