Liverpool Traders

Hi my name is James, I work on Waterstreet, where do you live in the city center? do you work in town? what sort of trading do you do?

hey rougetrader, did you get my private message I sent you? it would be good to chat with you

Hi Megamuel,
Just read your thread - introducing myself, very honest post you made.
I do not suffer from panic attacks but I have always struggled due to lack of confidence. I left school at 16 and even found using the telephone daunting, I conquered that fear by getting a job in call centre.
I remember absolutely hating interviews and one time I was no nervous I began to stutter and couldn't stop. Some how I overcome that fear but I still have one fear to beat, and that is public speaking. Absolutely scares the sh1t out of me and it has always held me back. Did you try the people at http://www.successfulhypnotherapy.com/?
I know panic attacks are different but just wanted to share my battle, they have both led us to home based trading.

Is this 'Liverpool Traders' thread still going? If it is, and there's anyone who wants to grab a coffee, just let me know. I'm a new trader based in West Lancs.

I'm living in Liverpool city centre also. (From New Brighton though, to whoever mentioned Wallasey) Looking to scalp/short term trade forex if anyone is interested in chatting.