Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

good luck with your method pat ------- but imho posting here without stop/trgs will just turn people away , but thats your choice and I think if lord flash was around he would agree with me . but its his thread and if or when he comes back,there will be no more posts from this end

do please play it your way and don't be influenced by my methods. Variety can produce results rather than the same old way all the time.
Oh dear looks like bp has taken offence at something. BTW the thread belongs to T2W , Flashy was only the OP.

1H chart shown.

Nice consolidation after the down move. Looking for a target around .9065 area. Stop is just above the high of the previous green candle.

Peter

Attachments

• audusd1.png
    audusd1.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 131
Back after a Long Break from trading!........
First day of trading,
Looking at the following for intraday trades:

USDCAD shorts below 10380
GBPUSD long above 15315
DAX looking for retracement and go long if support holds at 8400/05 area

Last edited:
morning ------- I do hope this thread does not vanish for the lack of live posts ( with stop/trgs as his lordflash suggests ) come on ladies and gents get active .
PS rob ( dinos ) have you started filling that old suitcase with 50,s already this morning (lol) from about 8.10/20 am.

its like a morgue in here ---- wait a minute think I can hear some --- body shouting go long @ 51 on eur/usd