0 - Caroline - white - down - =
+1 - Anna - = ?
+3 - Tom - blue - up =
+1 - Sara - pink = down =
-3 - Scarlet - red - down - =
+1 - Francine - green - up - =

gold price 9.00am 25/7/2013 = 1321.9

Last edited:
oh dear should have kept my trap shut --------- for record just gone short eur/usd 1.3207 ------ bye and good luck all

Last edited:
morning -------- how about some of you visting members making a call

I may well have to do that :)
Hi all! Have been dabbling in forex/indeces for a couple of months now, only on mini lots at the moment while I try and refine my (lack of) skills and learn learn learn.
It's been nice to watch those with more experience so this thread has been most interesting!

Will post up some trades that I have time to type out - rather than the news reaction trades which are a bit scalpy fast - I would highly recommend considering the exact opposite trade of what I make as this week I feel like I'm beating the odds of probability and getting it wrong every time in a two horse race.. :)

Cheers all

Nice one flibble with first post --- always remember your trading comes first , as his lordship would say only post if -- first you have time and second its within a tick or two of entry. its a very hard thing to do, keep your eye on lord flash/wakeypete ( starting to think these 2 are on an around world cruise spending their fortune/s) the other hot shots are dinos and zen ------ but forget anything that the braveheart clown says as its always BS. Good Luck flibble and lets hope others have the bottle to give it a try.

Welcome flibble, hope its a useful insight for you on this thread, friendly bunch, I'd like to back up BP on what he said, always trade first and if you have chance post it asap. But making a profit is more important than posting on here, maybe if you get a chance, just add 1 or 2 a week, it doesn't matter whether its right or wrong, nobody is going to criticize you, goodluck.:)

You've been after Zen's star trader title, recently, BePos! Good work.
Market conditions fitting in with you method at the moment, or have you tweaked some things?

You've been after Zen's star trader title, recently, BePos! Good work.
Market conditions fitting in with you method at the moment, or have you tweaked some things?

bridges please dont tell archie (zen) but his better half is whispering over skype his entry points got to find an edge somewhere :cool:, its a strange thing but something seems to have interested mrs archie after seeing me swinging free in my skirt :devilish:

hi guys, haven't posted on here for an age due to various constraints but i check in from time to time and thought i'd chuck in my 10 pence worth since i have a minute. Was going to post a eurusd trade but its just spurted so won't now - i forgot how quick you have to be sometimes. Here's the chart anyway for decorative purposes... :)

Attachments

• eurusd2507.jpg
    eurusd2507.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 114
stop moved to B/E, looking for +30 pips, might let it run if strong enough.

just closed it for +25, jeeeez, took ages to get there...

Im debating going for a smaller pip target and increasing the stake.

Will it look like scalping to my SB broker ? i know its something they frown upon but if i add a s/l and limit order when opening the bet, any thoughts ??

just closed it for +25, jeeeez, took ages to get there...

Im debating going for a smaller pip target and increasing the stake.

Will it look like scalping to my SB broker ? i know its something they frown upon but if i add a s/l and limit order when opening the bet, any thoughts ??

If they get stroppy I suggest changing your broker.