Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I dabbled with EUR/USD today which is highly unusual for me (S&P is my preference).
Trade entry was based on Friday's pinbar being broken down, SL - 1.3126, TP - 1.2966, exit was - I chickened out.
Perhaps someone will find this useful ?

Please don't shout at me - I know it's not live...

Attachments

• eurusd22042013.jpg
    eurusd22042013.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 107
I dabbled with EUR/USD today which is highly unusual for me (S&P is my preference).
Trade entry was based on Friday's pinbar being broken down, SL - 1.3126, TP - 1.2966, exit was - I chickened out.
Perhaps someone will find this useful ?

Please don't shout at me - I know it's not live...

Bet you feel good though (y)

... and it tanked today without me - as usual. The only consolation is that it probably moved on economic data that I could not predict anyway.

GL to all.

Stopped out for original risk. No idea why I took that trade. Payback for stealing 18 pips off the long audusd earlier on NVP's thread.

out of all trades. I'm twitchy and clearly not in the right state of mind to be trading today.

gbpusd closed at 5247 for +1. eurcad close at 3327 for +1. eurusd close at 2982 for +2.