Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

one of the advantages of being on forums is having another set of eyes and ears on key news events.

ending a Friday afternoon being on a EJ short, and getting smacked in the chops when it spikes higher is not good.

hope you guys have a good wind down into the weekend.

(y)nice one zen ------ have you any free webinars planned from yacht :p

Thanks BP

Maybe once I can't make money from trading:)

PS Of course I would charge for it 4999 or similar (also write some books and sell few systems)

Last edited:
short gbpusd
25pip stop

offered me 25 pips which was more or less my target, but it turned around at that point.
See what happens I guess....

edit:
seeing a pattern here with my posted trades! Always teases me at and around my general target area
came within spit of my target but not close enough
see what happens I guess....

out here at 1.5627 for +50

That was a bit of a wild ride. Basically offered me my target on a spike within 20 mins of me taking the trade, I was too slow to get it, and watched it run down 50 pips back to breakeven!
Then up again to where we are now. lol.

move stop to 125.52

stopped out

price made a new high breaking a diagonal trendline and a resistance line, came back to test the highest support which is where i entered. i put a stop below the second support in case it fell to that instead, which it did, just grazing my stop. price then moved slightly into profit where i took some risk off because of the weakness showed by falling further than i expected, it then fell back again taking out my stop. overall a small loss due to reducing size and moving the stop.

Welcome to the thread

Peter

thanks mate

Attachments

• 3887c4fadb04dbf5f2f17c2408ddab0d.png
    3887c4fadb04dbf5f2f17c2408ddab0d.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 1026bea53ad015c091c692900635bea5.png
    1026bea53ad015c091c692900635bea5.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 107
Morning all,Having an easy week as its 1/2 term. I think we have a lot of downside on euro over next week or so,so would like an entry from a slightly higher price. Also like aud/jpy for shorts

30 pip ranges on almost everything this session. Last week's volatility didn't carry over to this week.

Peter