Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

GBP/USD, Buy Order @ 1.60305, SL @ 1.60005

Also got an eye on my current EUR/USD which might fall too. I think they maybe testing previous support levels from 3rd/4th Jan.

Closed out all positions and taking a step back, evidently not focused here and over trading, lucky to get out with anything. I am going completely the wrong way here and luckily a friend made me stop and look at it for a mo pointed out my mistake :(

GBP/USD @1.60405 - Closed @1.60415 (+1)
EUR/USD Closed at BE

Saint Gobain: Short: 32.51
Stop Loss: 33.70
Take Profit: 30.60

I know that the Reward/ Loss ratio is lousy, I just wanted to call my first trade :D

Logic: From august 2011 price seems to be ranging between 33.70 and 26.10.Short term trend seems to be upward though as price approached the upper range band selling was evident. At January 2 price gaped higher, price might have moved lower just to close the window. Some consolidation is evident the days prior the big gape. There is another S/R level at around 30.60 which is actually our take profit point.

In a fit of boredom over the last couple of days, I started arsing about with EURUSD on an old spreadbetting account. Is it me or does it actually trend quite nicely off the 10m when it does get going?