stop @ 10260 not 10360

New trade on Aud/Usd

Entry...............1.0207
Stop................1.0174 (33 pips)
Target.............1.0273 (66 pips)

Double bottom on Daily chart
2a97b81.jpg

Exited at 1.0229 ( +21 pips)
I probably could have held the position for a few more days but I'm moving on:cool:

Order short on USDJPY (will pull if it dumps before hitting my order)

Entry: 78.201
SL: 78.382
Target: 77.837

(1% risk)

Still long on AUDUSD.

Moving stop to 80220
Don't like the fact that the last 4 hr candle closed negative

Closed off this one for +13 @ 8038

Might regret it, its not one of my favorite pairs, only took it as cable seems to be stuck in a tight range eu and aussi are far from any of my levels.

Last edited:
justtrader how much do you typically risk per trade? I.e. what would you have lost on the AUDUSD short?

Hi D.Gilberto,
I open 2 lots and have a stop of 15 points, I will adjust it accordingly . For longer term trades I only enter, if it is a medium or high probability.
There are times when I enter and the medium probability level gets knocked out, only to reveal a high probability level, 3/4 points away, in this case I will extend my stop by a few points
This happened last friday on the eur/usd, I had to extend my stop by 7 odd points but it was worth it as it then went 100 odd points my way.

I also find that when You enter at decent levels, it might go away from you, but there is always a possible pull back when you can get out with a small loss or b/e

Last edited:

Hi NVP,
Eu is pretty strong this morning, I did not get the eur/usd buy was waiting for it to co-relate to the dollar index. (It did co-relate at about 2am)
Got the eur/gbp good entry at 8025 just above a medium level support of 8022
but chickned out at 38 for 13 points when I saw the 4-8 am candle close negative

I did say earlier that i might regret this one.