Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

i keep a list, cross-referenced, i know exactly where you're at :cheesy:

I used to keep a private log of the guys on the thread but most never stayed around long enough or got so far behind.Hows your count going on the calls,is the thread helping your trading or are you at times trading to the thread?

im off to smash up pc world. The wife brought a tablet for her business on one of their lease deals thinking it was a good idea. The tablet cost £200 but she gets to pay £392m over 2 years and doesnt own it at the end of the lease.Problem is their is no cooling off period so looks like its world war 3

just kidding about keeping a record

i trade to the thread about once a week, i'm stopping that at the end of this week though
a-wink.gif

but overall the threads helping me i think, it's nice to publish the winners, but there's probably more benefit in publishing the losers, particularly a string of them

I used to keep a private log of the guys on the thread but most never stayed around long enough or got so far behind.Hows your count going on the calls,is the thread helping your trading or are you at times trading to the thread?

im off to smash up pc world. The wife brought a tablet for her business on one of their lease deals thinking it was a good idea. The tablet cost £200 but she gets to pay £392m over 2 years and doesnt own it at the end of the lease.Problem is their is no cooling off period so looks like its world war 3

No cooling off period? is that legit? :eek:
Is that because it once it gets used it would then require resetting or whatever it is they do?

Euro/Dollar seem subdued today. Have I missed a reporting period or something else of note ?

No cooling off period? is that legit? :eek:
Is that because it once it gets used it would then require resetting or whatever it is they do?

yes it is as its a lease agreement. Happily the matter was resolved after a big row. I will happily stay there all day in that situation and generally get my way

GBPUSD looks good for selling too :) decisions. Wanting to cherry pick between GBPAUD, USDCAD and GBPUSD....

why,we are at resistance from 2 days ago what have I missed?

Its very simple... If price on H1 spikes up from previous swing and closes beneath it then its a sign of weakness.... not always, but used in confluence with TL, retest etc its very good.

Just something I look for. Other than this, multiple touches on res and support is nothing of interest to me.

It is a full position of course 2% (you can assume this unless I state otherwise)

Still watching USDCAD for short and obviously my AUDUSD hit b/e today so just left with +13