Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

ok, looks like GBPUSD broke resistance at 1.5550 and at the 50EMA on the 4 hr chart. Next major resistance I feel is at 1.5600

regarding USDCAD, looks like it has hit support at 1.0192 and it continues to test it. If it breaks support, USDCAD should continue to go down to at least 1.0173

USDCAD broke support at 1.0192, going down as planned.

both trades looking good :)

Just a reminder guys,this is a live call thread so please post your trades as you take them with stops. It is important we stick to this rigidly or its value will quickly diminish. It really doesn't matter if you call 10 losers on the trot that is not the point as we will never really know each other or what the true volume of a trade is. If you are taking 1/2 off after some pips then you must count double when you lose.If you wish keep a running count as you go along,it may help the discipline.IF YOU ARE TRADING LIVE THEN THINK VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT CALLING THE TRADES AS THIS THREAD CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES ON YOUR EMOTIONS AND HENCE YOUR CAPITOL. TRADE TO YOUR METHODS AND SET UPS AND NOT TO THE THREAD.

I know mine was a couple of mins late because i stopped to work out milka's r:r. Sorry Flash. :whistling

I know mine was a couple of mins late because i stopped to work out milka's r:r. Sorry Flash. :whistling

LOL, no probs I think we need a 4 pip rule.There will always be times when it cant be helped

im still in uj trade since yesterday am,hardly moved,theres been about 200 posts since then,have to get Baldrick to look through the thread to find it when it hits target

Last edited:
LONG 2x10yr 134 19+ short 1 x 30yr 150 26 (long the spread at 118 13).

Longer contract looks heavy here, but will have to keep an eye out for the 10yr auction later on.

welcome, I think this sort of stuff deserves its own thread. most on here are FX traders.I would like to see a thread like that

audusd starting to look suspiciously H&S like...
if it drops through, the classic target would be just above the RN somewhere so Milka could yet be in the money...:clap:

Attachments

• audusd.jpg
    audusd.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 110
latest bid tone across the curve is what I was looking for, 30yr reacting positively to flows and pushing the spread down to 10/12. Quite choppy though so happy with my tick.

,this should really be on its own thread where it can be looked at properly for those that want to follow

Hi Milka - congrats, but that's a big SL, you need to be right 65% of the time, is this your SR?

Nice trading

My usd/jpy trade was stopped at = 10 after being +50 at one point,ouch.Will look to re enter from the 75-80 area

Nice trading

My usd/jpy trade was stopped at = 10 after being +50 at one point,ouch.Will look to re enter from the 75-80 area

Mate, sorry to hear that!

I was thinking, I hope you`d gotten out. I actually got out fairly early as we entered near each other short.

Irrelevant now, but the TP would have been hit, had I stayed in.

But I am honestly not dwelling. Never do; fools dwell.

Short usd/chf at .9800 sl .9830

Chart show a simple pullback to the line. There is huge potential for this trade to the downside so risking 30 pips is a pleasure:)

Attachments

• 2012-07-11_1813.png
    2012-07-11_1813.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 102