Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

your up early BP,hows the queue today[/QUOTE]
he let me doss on the floor ---------then when he thought I was asleep explained his method to some w-n-er in a suit, I lay there listening to his patter,then sprinted out the door without payment -- borrowed a laptop and made that last crap trade on gbp/usd :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
Long 1.2254 on Eur/Usd.

1st Target: 1.228 for 1/2 off.

2nd target: 1.232 for the other 1/2.

Stop is 1.2235.

Holding this one overnight.

1st target hit just now for +26.

I may take the other 1/2 off now as well...

EDIT: Yep, bagged for +25 on the second 1/2. Don't have the patience to wait for 2nd target. :LOL:

trying long on cable here at 1.5533
20 pip stop

nice set-up @ the previous 1hr minor swing hi zone (prev resistance = potenbtial rbs) and a 5min hidden div set-up with an IPB/PB candle trigger close for entry.

Will it see a new daily hi follow thru ? ie not the most convincing 30m/1hr opa uptrend I have ever seen ?

G/L

35cn701.jpg

33419qw.jpg

bought GBPUSD @ 1.5532

should see some resistance @ 1.5548/1.5550, and see what happens afterwards

sold USDCAD @ 1.0207, support at 1.0165

ok, looks like GBPUSD broke resistance at 1.5550 and at the 50EMA on the 4 hr chart. Next major resistance I feel is at 1.5600

regarding USDCAD, looks like it has hit support at 1.0192 and it continues to test it. If it breaks support, USDCAD should continue to go down to at least 1.0173

going to give this a try

short audusd 1.0258 stop 1.0322 target 1.0222

long audusd 1.0249, stop 10.
don't worry milka, we're not in competition - mine is shorter t/f compared to yours and we can both win. Am hoping the t/l holds long enough to get a few pips. :):)
Btw, your r/r ratio is something like 1:2, or have i misunderstood?

Greetings, may I join in?

I’ve been trying to find my way for a while now, have some ideas, trading small, and thought this thread might be helpful.

I’ve just gone short,

EURUSD, 1.2293
SL 1.2323
TP 1.2053 ish

………I’ll post my trades earlier next time……..although I don’t find very many

Attachments

• 2012-07-11_2028.png
    2012-07-11_2028.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 110
Greetings, may I join in?

I’ve been trying to find my way for a while now, have some ideas, trading small, and thought this thread might be helpful.

I’ve just gone short,

EURUSD, 1.2293
SL 1.2323
TP 1.2053 ish

………I’ll post my trades earlier next time……..although I don’t find very many

welcome jungles and good luck

long audusd 1.0249, stop 10.
don't worry milka, we're not in competition - mine is shorter t/f compared to yours and we can both win. Am hoping the t/l holds long enough to get a few pips. :):)
Btw, your r/r ratio is something like 1:2, or have i misunderstood?

no your right r/r is not great on this trade but with my setups sometimes thats the way it is, my stop is sitting @ 1.0312 so so just under a 1 to 1, I jumped a bit early was waiting for the 1.0270 level but got impatient and that would have been a 1 to 1

good luck with the long(y)

Just a reminder guys,this is a live call thread so please post your trades as you take them with stops. It is important we stick to this rigidly or its value will quickly diminish. It really doesn't matter if you call 10 losers on the trot that is not the point as we will never really know each other or what the true volume of a trade is. If you are taking 1/2 off after some pips then you must count double when you lose.If you wish keep a running count as you go along,it may help the discipline.IF YOU ARE TRADING LIVE THEN THINK VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT CALLING THE TRADES AS THIS THREAD CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES ON YOUR EMOTIONS AND HENCE YOUR CAPITOL. TRADE TO YOUR METHODS AND SET UPS AND NOT TO THE THREAD.