Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 104
Are you in GBP/JPY?

Stopped out when merv king opened his mouth.

Got back in, there isn't a smiley for fool.

Still fine with this entry, PA on smaller t/fs held but gonna be driven by other pairs by the looks.

I was looking at S and P correlation , this bear flag outcome is hindsight.It was heading higher with S and P breakout.

Not sure what you mean by hindsight - price patterns form real time and this is a v common one. Its been forming all morning.

But I get your point re correlation.

Long 1.2254 on Eur/Usd.

1st Target: 1.228 for 1/2 off.

2nd target: 1.232 for the other 1/2.

Stop is 1.2235.

Holding this one overnight.

bought GBPUSD @ 1.5532

should see some resistance @ 1.5548/1.5550, and see what happens afterwards

sold USDCAD @ 1.0207, support at 1.0165

sssup guys, do you also accept demo-traders around here ?

we have no problem with that as long as your are serious about it and explain you methodology and dont clog up the thread with too many trades and no losers:)

your up early BP,hows the queue today

Last edited:
we have no problem with that as long as your are serious about it and explain you methodology and dont clog up the thread with too many trades and no losers:)

your up early BP,hows the queue today

ty Flasheart.

I used to trade in the past, but withdrew my money because I had an emergency. Also traded for a high-net worth individual, but that ended with us parting ways because we had different opinions about trading, and I couldn't work with him/his methodology - it was completely flawed.

Anyway, I'm not trading until next year, sometime in September next year, when I will start trading again with 10k.

bought GBPUSD @ 1.5532

should see some resistance @ 1.5548/1.5550, and see what happens afterwards

sold USDCAD @ 1.0207, support at 1.0165

GBPUSD hovering around 1.5553, and we are looking at a strongish support at the 50EMA on the 4hr timeframe. Let's see if the bulls move it past this price. Trade still open