Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Adding to that, when the futures are pointing way up or down then eurusd normally pops on the NYSE open. Today it has popped right along with the futures. It's just not the usual activity. Certainly there could be other reasons for that ie: gbp & eur rate decisions, but it's at least something to stop and think about before jumping in on a trade.

Peter

I won't be making a "hail Mary" bet just yet

Just my opinion here...I think traders are being "set-up". There is rarely this much trend direction before important US data. It looks like the weak shorts were shaken out and the strong trend will attract plenty of longs. If I am right then when US data comes out we will see real kaboom downward.

Peter

Two days of SP high volume activity from the commercials tells me something is up.

I've scaled in over the last 2 days short on ES. If it's bullish, I'm in for a squeezin' :eek::eek::LOL:

Morning guys.

Made two unreported trades this morning, -4, and +8.

Now waiting to see what that CAD news will do.

Btw, I'm pretty much exclusively using Eur/Jpy these days. It's just much more stable than the E/U I think...

Short gpb/jpy @ 128.88 s/l 130.08 Target below 126.52 around 124.29ish.

Attachments

• gbpjpy60.jpg
    gbpjpy60.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
you buys do love a tight stop.i thought mine and wackys were tight.Good to see new posters.Maybe tell us a bit about yourselves.Thanks and welcome

currently listening to draghi on the webcast - he's doing well with the questions today

Attachments

• Draghi.png
    Draghi.png
    397.8 KB · Views: 132
Looks like jpy crosses found the edge of a cliff. 25 pips to go to achieve b/e. Tightened s/l to 129.27

^ I'm expecting a bounce into US open, then probably going to drop from there.

Re: Don’t trade like Draghi

I just read this:
"Draghi says to have a plan B is to admit defeat"

I guess he doesn't use stop losses??

No defeat, no surrender, I guess.

Peter

lol

Last edited: