Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

welcome splash, like the analysis.

at some point, to avoid the timing problem on here (it is a bit of a hassle) i think we should all get on myfxbook.. trades then instantly verifiable

Lol how would that help,as long as we post straight away we should only be a few pips out,and most importantly,Myself, wacky and others trade full time and depend on this,not really got time to post on here,your site and take the trade all in time

its hard at times and we all call a fraction late sometimes.whatever you do dont let the thread get control or affect your trading, i do it because it helps my discipline,and that should be the main reason.at the end of the day,the chances of us ever meeting or affecting each others life is small. For all we know wackypete is an old woman in a rocking chair.

I find that having to explain the trade to others makes me examine my rationale about it on a whole new level. I don't do it enough.
My trade was posted a little late i know, but in my defence it had been so long since i posted a graph that i took a few minutes getting my act together. The graph screenshot itself was taken at the point of taking the trade as you ca see and it doesn't show the subsequent spike down. Besides, i've trawled through enough of these threads to know that someone who consistent regurgitates late calls is asking for the jackals to be let loose on them.
:D

aud/jpy trade chart.Taken as a simple trendline pullback,simple and effective. im due a runner on one of these,hope its this one

Attachments

• 2012-01-11_1135.png
    2012-01-11_1135.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 124
I find that having to explain the trade to others makes me examine my rationale about it on a whole new level. I don't do it enough.
My trade was posted a little late i know, but in my defence it had been so long since i posted a graph that i took a few minutes getting my act together. The graph screenshot itself was taken at the point of taking the trade as you ca see and it doesn't show the subsequent spike down. Besides, i've trawled through enough of these threads to know that someone who consistent regurgitates late calls is asking for the jackals to be let loose on them.
:D

Absolutely, it happens. Its just it opens up a can of worms if we start posting late,but it happens to us all,particularly when exiting after spikes down etc. Your reasons for doing live calls are spot on. I also like the simplicity of it. What else do you need, keep it simple add control emotions and discipline.

morning all, back to it.

I was at -5.96% when I stopped mid way through Jan

GBP/USD
OCO
Buy - 15533, SL - 15502, TP - 15560
Sell - 15371, SL -15405, TP - 15324

will be back when one of the orders is triggered.

Sell triggered

will be back when it hits TP or SL

aud trade stopped for 1.027. EUR support is evident, I continue to stay in the trade given how saturated the market is with shorts, stop 1.267. happy to hold overnight as I expect ECB hold rates tomorrow which should help/

exit EURUSD 1.2723 +12 (those following my live fxbook portfolio will notice my volume f*** up on this trade which actually worked in my favour, very jammy)

aus/usd long 1.2890

just having a little punt on this s/l 1.0261
30 min pin on yesterdays low and dollar index showing signs of retracing

Attachments

• audusd 25.jpg
    audusd 25.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 111
  • dollar index 12.jpg
    dollar index 12.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 120
its hard at times and we all call a fraction late sometimes.whatever you do dont let the thread get control or affect your trading, i do it because it helps my discipline,and that should be the main reason.at the end of the day,the chances of us ever meeting or affecting each others life is small. For all we know wackypete is an old woman in a rocking chair.

Ahhh, so this is how you talk about me when I'm not here to offend myself :LOL:

Peter

Here's what I'm looking at eurusd 5m chart. the 50ma is running right on the trendline down. I'm waiting for price to approach the line to short but I may have missed an opportunity.

Attachments

• eurusd03.gif
    eurusd03.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 139
Just hugging the line. I'm concerned about a spike up so I took some profits. 2nd target is 1.2680

Peter