Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hello MR X,

Gl with your trade and welcome to the thread.

You have not posted where your sl is so your R:R means very little at present.

The trade was late on your journal as well as here

There is no mention of EJ on your journal before just now, looks to me like your piggy backing my trade ;)

I don't have a set R:R as I can exit at any price I'll take what the market offers or wait for more till I can't wait no more.

My stop was 25 pips away. Only a minute or so late in the journal as have to write text and save screenshot. I have nothing to hide and certainly wont be piggy backing anyone. :)

No mention of e/j as its my first trade on it. Prefer gbp/jpy at the moment anyway.

Have to go out for a while but have placed offer on gbp/jpy 117.98, 25 pip sl.

My stop was 25 pips away. Only a minute or so late in the journal as have to write text and save screenshot. I have nothing to hide and certainly wont be piggy backing anyone. :)

No mention of e/j as its my first trade on it. Prefer gbp/jpy at the moment anyway.

Have to go out for a while but have placed offer on gbp/jpy 117.98, 25 pip sl.

Fair enough, great catch 2 pips off the high of the day, hope to see more of that good stuff.(y)

Ideally i'm after a little more myself 160-220 range but will move stop to lock in profit if I can.

Short eurusd 1.2740 stop 1.2800 target 1.2660
Small stakes.
I'll be busy today so I'll just be popping in and out. I'll let this trade ride it out for now. The target is just above the low for this week. Ranges on all the major pairs have been very tight this week.

Peter

Stopped out -60

Peter

I'm going to try another eurusd short position trade. The daily chart shows the channel from mid October, the longer term trend is still down, and the euro fundamentals still aren't positive.

The following pending order is placed:
Sell LIMIT @ 1.2890
Stop 1.2970
Target 1.2630
small stakes

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd05.gif
    eurusd05.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 132
I'm going to try another eurusd short position trade. The daily chart shows the channel from mid October, the longer term trend is still down, and the euro fundamentals still aren't positive.

The following pending order is placed:
Sell LIMIT @ 1.2890
Stop 1.2970
Target 1.2630
small stakes

Peter[/QUOTwhy 1.2890 as the entry price,thanks

Fair enough, great catch 2 pips off the high of the day, hope to see more of that good stuff.(y)

Ideally i'm after a little more myself 160-220 range but will move stop to lock in profit if I can.

ok. The only yen pairs I trade are eur/jpy, gbp,/jpy, and aud/jpy. They seem to react well to the .00 .25, 0.5, 0.75, numbers hence my order at .47. I usually only place orders around these levels for yen pairs.

Leaving the trade open overnight as no overnight data due although Euro looking to strengthen.

why 1.2890 as the entry price,thanks

There is minor resistance and round number at the 1.2880 to 1.2900 zone. I could have set a limit at the top of the channel but I didn't want to miss an opportunity if price stalled at the resistance and turned south. A little extra risk, but the potential reward is rather large. I zoomed in on the previous chart I posted and drew a light blue rectangle showing the resistance zone.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd06.gif
    eurusd06.gif
    13 KB · Views: 113
i must have my beer goggles on today,first long ive taken in a while.80% of my trades are longs,dont know why.