Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Stopped out of usd chf .9312 . 3 times this week I sold it
without success ! Last week was better than normal this week is
worse than normal. That's FX !

Squared Gbp usd at 1.5874. No real trading
reason to square apart from dont want to run over
Weekend. Hope u all have a good one.

Large gap in the USD pairs. Volatility high at the moment on news of Larry Summers having withdrawn from consideration as head of the Fed.

Peter

PENDING ORDER - INCORRECT - see below (n)

Sell Stop eurusd 1.3119
stop 1.3130
1st target 1.3105

------------------------
EDITED, thanks to Shakone!
Yikes! I not only @#$@%# it up here I actually had the order in wrong.
I can make noobies look good!

CORRECTED PENDING ORDER (y)

Sell Stop eurusd 1.3219
stop 1.3230
1st target 1.3205

Order not filled, CANCELLED

Peter

Chart. 5m
Appears that the gap up has seen it's top for now. Looking to fade price back down under 132.00. There should be sell stops/losses just under that number.

Peter

Attachments

• eurjpy_09.png
    eurjpy_09.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 115
Quick move back up while I was posting the pic. I might have missed an opportunity to exit 1/2 near 132.10 area

Pending trade for overnight:

BUY Limit nzdusd .8160, stop .8120, target .8220 --- 1/2 position

nzd has been strong and usd weak. The buy order is just above the price level prior to the news pop (which is just above Fri afternoon's high), stop level is just below this evening's low.

Peter

Summers is seen as a "fast taper" and deregulation policy guy. The only other real contender, Janet Yellen, is on the opposite extreme. The market is reacting to the assumption that Yellen will be the default winner. I have my doubts and probably the market over reacted. IMO, if just about anyone else emerges as a contender then the dollar will rise as quickly as it fell tonight.

Just my opinion on the matter. I just trade the reaction, no matter which way it went!

Peter

Summers is seen as a "fast taper" and deregulation policy guy. The only other real contender, Janet Yellen, is on the opposite extreme. The market is reacting to the assumption that Yellen will be the default winner. I have my doubts and probably the market over reacted. IMO, if just about anyone else emerges as a contender then the dollar will rise as quickly as it fell tonight.

Just my opinion on the matter. I just trade the reaction, no matter which way it went!

Peter

Thanks Mate

Long ASX 5,260 stop @ 5,250