Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I've just checked all the live calls I posted here in December - they come to +150 pips (better than +146 pips in November). Most likely it's going to stay like this as I'm planning to stop trading till January

Added: maybe not - I forgot about another 1/2 on eur/usd - it's going crazy (it may be more than +150)

Actually it's +160 (I closed that 1/2)

Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:cheers::party::drunk:

I've just checked all the live calls I posted here in December - they come to +150 pips (better than +146 pips in November). Most likely it's going to stay like this as I'm planning to stop trading till January

Added: maybe not - I forgot about another 1/2 on eur/usd - it's going crazy (it may be more than +150)

top stuff,zen Did you count double on your losing trades as you often took 1/2 off

top stuff,zen Did you count double on your losing trades as you often took 1/2 off

Thanks LF

For 1/2 a position - 1/2 a pip and complete stakes as 1 pip. Most of the stopped trades are with complete stakes, but not all of them. Also I took profits few times closing everything. There is also one loss included that I didn't post here.

Examples:

closed at 1.3266 +20

this is 1/2 stake so I counted it as +10 pips

stopped -20

another try

sell eur/usd at 1.3306 stop at 1.3337

this is complete stake - counted as -20 pips

out at 1.3286 +20

this is comlete stake as well - counted as +20 pips

PS Of course percentages are different and almost impossible to calculate - I risk 1% to 3% on each trade depending on a set up, time of trade, feelings etc.

Last edited:
Thanks LF

PS Of course percentages are different and almost impossible to calculate - I risk 1% to 3% on each trade depending on a set up, time of trade, feelings etc.

absolutely,we all change our stakes and each pair has a different value per pip. its just best for the thread to point all losers as x 2 if you are taking 1/2 off.two good months is a great performance.consistancy is everything I find by calling the trades my losing runs are less as Im more selective. Im sure youll find the same

Last edited:
1st time poster on this thread. Will try to make it a regular thing but will be quiet until the new year.

NZD/USD
Long @ .84233
SL @ .83733 (-50 pips)
TP @ around .86

Stopped out @ -50

Lesson learnt: be more patient and wait for clearer confirmation. Rushed this one a little without even realising it.

(edit - should probably stop and read my own sig from time to time :p)

Long 1.3110 stop 20 , 2 positions

wtf very poor trading

Actually that was not poor trading , The same trade I did on scalping and came out with a 20 pip profit , check the result on my thread.I have been trading the euro up trend and price is now at 1.3247

I left the trade open for this longer move.

Some of us know where prices are heading , ahead of others .:smart: