Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

thanks bp
closed 1/2 at 1.2780 +20 stop to 1.2800 (b/e)

that was top catching close to the pivot (around 800) - anyway I can't see a clear direction atm and expect it to hit the stop

PS Funny - as I was writing this, the price moved 20 pips in few minutes and hit the stop

this really has been a tough couple of months for me.Im behind for the last two months,not a great deal but pressure is on when you have a bad period and need profits. I always ask myself questions and try not to lie to myself. Ive checked the patterns and most look like the right calls for my style but the results have been poor. Lady flash will have to reduce her xmas spending at this rate. Feel free t pass round a bucket:eek:

Feel free t pass round a bucket:o[/QUOTE said:
you can get a loan of mine :cheesy:
old_rusted_bucket-1.jpg

yet another top catching (sort of near the pivot mixed with d inside bar play)

order to sell at 1.2800 stop 1.2815
(if the price goes above 1.2815 before triggering the order, I'll cancel it)

yet another top catching (sort of near the pivot mixed with d inside bar play)

order to sell at 1.2800 stop 1.2815
(if the price goes above 1.2815 before triggering the order, I'll cancel it)

stopped -15

it came 1 pip to my 1/2 profit taking and stop to b/e point:confused: - maybe better luck next time:clover:

Gold strength yesterday and especially now must mean EU and cable snap soon and head higher!

Gold strength yesterday and especially now must mean EU and cable snap soon and head higher!

What if the Gold move was short covering and therefore buyers have been taken out of the market? Is it then stronger or weaker than before? Not all buying is the same. The task is to identify what is what.

Still feels like EU and cable have further to go here, will carry on holding long positions from Friday and Monday and see how today plays out...