Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I don't like it - it should be falling, but there is no momentum (maybe because it dropped more than 100 pips today) All this on Friday afternoon - I'll just leave it(n)

Have a nice weekend :)

I don't like it - it should be falling, but there is no momentum (maybe because it dropped more than 100 pips today) All this on Friday afternoon - I'll just leave it(n)

Have a nice weekend :)

NFP numbers gone and forgotten now, were largely priced in already so normal trading resumed on EU.

Have a good weekend

urrgghh, this slowing down now, boring as hell to watch so off to the pub, laters.

Hopefully retracement kicked in by the time I get back..

Missed anything?

Out of eur/jpy for -40 and out of gold for -40 and -15.

Still happy being long EU, Cable and Eur/GBP, although looks like it's one of those days that it will run slowly lower until close, teasing those that are short and frustrating anyone long.

Retracement to 12890 on EU and 16075 on cable is on for Monday, so will add more if we get to 1.28 and 1.60 handle, seen this all before:sleep:

Can only kick myself for not respecting trading ranges and jumping in too soon, ah well..

DoomBar is a great pint!

Missed anything?

Out of eur/jpy for -40 and out of gold for -40 and -15.

Still happy being long EU, Cable and Eur/GBP, although looks like it's one of those days that it will run slowly lower until close, teasing those that are short and frustrating anyone long.

Retracement to 12890 on EU and 16075 on cable is on for Monday, so will add more if we get to 1.28 and 1.60 handle, seen this all before:sleep:

Can only kick myself for not respecting trading ranges and jumping in too soon, ah well..

DoomBar is a great pint!

Enjoyed it myself when I used to live in Cornwall;)

Finally safe and sound back home. Thankfully only a few minor scrapes and bruises from the ordeal. Others didn't fare as well so I consider myself lucky. The minor inconvenience isn't comparable to what many others have gone though and continue to do so. Every day I wake up healthy is a good day.

Hopefully back to trading next week. :)

Peter

Finally safe and sound back home. Thankfully only a few minor scrapes and bruises from the ordeal. Others didn't fare as well so I consider myself lucky. The minor inconvenience isn't comparable to what many others have gone though and continue to do so. Every day I wake up healthy is a good day.

Hopefully back to trading next week. :)

Peter

Thats great stuff. I was waiting to hear from you,it shows how small the world is these days. Never met or seen you but ,thought of you a when the storm hit and when watching the news. I also looked at where you lived and from what I can tell you were right in the firing line and lucky not to have suffered more. I cant believe how big the thing was.If it was that size over here it would have covered the whole of europe,how bad would that have been, Our biggest storm ever was in 1987 and about 100,000 trees were blown over and 8 killed I think. We have had some bad floods lately.Got to be global warming doing this