Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

cad/chf and usd/chf and usd/cad looking tempting if i get a few more pips value, dont know aht that gbp/jpy spike was all about but im still there

cad/chf and usd/chf and usd/cad looking tempting if i get a few more pips value, dont know aht that gbp/jpy spike was all about but im still there

GBPJPY was inspired, lovely resistance up at 121, low risk and looking to be a good runner.

clever sod

looking at this
61.8% nov high,dec low....61 is much more reliable than 50

Attachments

• 2011-12-14_1053.png
    2011-12-14_1053.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 161
Looking to buy gbp/usd if it hit 15460-65 area stop 10 points

The good thing about broadcasting your trades is it makes you a very careful conservative trader.
A very idea from Lord Flashheart this.

there are pluses for calling live, but as I keep saying to everyone,do not let the thread take control of your trading. No one on here really cares and you will probably never meet them so trade to your methods only. Myself and others have suffered on previous threads by doing this and it caused us to stop, Im now nearly 700 pips up in 3 weeks starting with 2 lots,so its working well for me at the moment so i will stay with it

wow the stops at 2999-96 were successfully gamed, i'm hanging on in there by a point.

consider myself very lucky

gbp/jpy approaching previous sell area,I probably wont take as we have had a higher low as we approach,so may spike through resistance

wow the stops at 2999-96 were successfully gamed, i'm hanging on in there by a point.

consider myself very lucky

remember that when it goes the other way and you start saying how corrupt your broker is,who are you with

Yes I agree that no one is taking the slightest bit of notice and one should trade their own method, What is useful is it helps pass the time. It certainly stops me from over trading.

yep, its nice not to be alone,and I try to show that simple methods really can work and that there's no need to look for the holy grail or spend a fortune on training. When I am alone its so easy just to say to take another trade and say, so what I,ll top up the account and start fresh on monday. :) Having to answer to people even if it is just the thread helps me avoid many issues like that.

not sure exactly where to put this line,but I want to short this,closer to the .9500 and hope for a lovely bounce down

Last edited: