Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

(y)Same over here :)
I was thinking to keep it like that and stop till tomorrow - there are all sort of different reports in US in less than an hour.

lol. I was thinking the same thing. Either way, I'm done at least until after the US data is out in about 45 minutes.

Peter

serious question why are people trading E/J? why do you guys like that pair? what's wrong with eurusd or cable. busy today but will see if anything prime comes up.

incredible volatile chop on eur & cable. I will keep an eye on cable hopefully we can tempt BBmac into posting a live trade! the man is a walking ATM machine lol.

serious question why are people trading E/J? why do you guys like that pair? what's wrong with eurusd or cable. busy today but will see if anything prime comes up.

I just find it moves better than E/U. It's preference, really, though I wish the spread were better (1.8 compared to 1.2 on E/U).

nice trading guys

Wacky,I forgot to ask yesterday, how much are the fees for your daughter to do the uni course,its a very topical subject over here. we have student loans where by they have to pay it back when they start earning. its about £2500 a term, so about 30k for a degree and then they all drive buses

nice trading guys

Wacky,I forgot to ask yesterday, how much are the fees for your daughter to do the uni course,its a very topical subject over here. we have student loans where by they have to pay it back when they start earning. its about £2500 a term, so about 30k for a degree and then they all drive buses

That's what most of the paperwork was for...grants, loans, gov't aid. Per year it's going to cost about $28,000 including housing. It's a big issue here too...lol, drive buses...no different over here.

Peter

student loans and parent loans are repayable beginning 6 months after schooling ends even if you quit mid term. Doesn't matter if you have no job yet.

Peter

My gbp/aud looks like the perfect trade in hindsight. I sold at 1.5022, right at the top and its fallen over 100 pips so far. Sadly It came back and stopped my first trade.
I did have another but for smaller stakes.Im showing it to show how good the r/r can be sometimes if traded right. one good winner can take out 4 losers from such a simple method. It didnt do this for me as I moved my stop back to entry only for it to take it and P*ss off again. Just shows how accurate you can be and still not get the returns. Very frustrating when that happens

Attachments

• 2012-03-15_1336.png
    2012-03-15_1336.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 117
nice trading guys

university's have been dumbed down, people have got degrees in tourism and other nonsense not worth racking up debt for. if my son wants to study a nonsense subject I will advise him not to go to uni. degree in tourism I mean please. :LOL: