Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

he placed low value bid/offers via CFD platforms that were hedged onto the order book by the providers. This moved the spread either way and he took the opposite side via the SB, closing out when the spread returned to normal.

Its because the SB don't note the volume on the order when its filled, just the movement. You would need to have a CFD account that was auto hedged, ie you are have a good track record.

His mistake in my opinion was to use third party SB accounts that he controlled - it makes it look very iffy. other than that its just how the mm's operate without the need to create liquidity in a share.

Many thanks

it seems to have corrected itself when it was out performing euro earlier

I can if I pay for it,but i dont

Might be a worthwhile investment if not too expensive. When you have a situation like on the cad today, but could see the dollar diminishing, it would make the play all the stronger.

Having said that, your current method does work exceedingly well.......and I guess the maxim is -- If it ain't broke.....Don't fix it!

1/2 off at +9, rest off at +26

could be along way to go yet,but without me. Been a long day for one trade.Over to you wacky:)

I'm still with it. It has been a long slow day, but hey - someone told me that if you are doing it right (trading) it should be boring...... Yawn! . :cheesy:

1/2 off at +9, rest off at +26

could be along way to go yet,but without me. Been a long day for one trade.Over to you wacky:)

I wasn't feeling well and actually went back to bed so I missed most of the day. Feeling much better now. Should be decent moves tonight in the Asian session. Plenty of data out.

Peter

whats the method,thanks, you could get a huge run back to line in earlier chart and beyond

Confluence of rebound from long term trend line and rejection of 8/8 Murrey maths line (which I noticed just a few pips late).

Attachments

• jpy.gif
    jpy.gif
    154.1 KB · Views: 146
eurjpy 5m chart
Looking for a break in either direction. I would prefer a downward break back into this morning's trading channel.

Peter

Attachments

• eurjpy10.gif
    eurjpy10.gif
    24 KB · Views: 119
Broke lower early before data is out. I'm hesitant to take an early position though. At this point I will look to short a spike up if it doesn't go over today's high @ 1.0677

Peter