Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

would take a lot to push euro through this,could be down from here,hopefully take my aussie with it

Attachments

• 2012-02-08_0821.png
    2012-02-08_0821.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 83
Slow tonight. Not much data out until UK session. EURJPY 1h chart shows the year's high @ 102.20. We may retest that sometime tonight. I expect it to hold first try. Downside target near today's low is the blue support line shown from earlier today. Here's the trade:

Sell Limit 102.10 1/2 position
Stop 102.40
Target 101.65

Peter

-30 (n)

Peter

Another trade, more fundamental in nature though. eurchf 1h chart. This pair popped a bit today on SNB comments. The past few times this happened it then drifted lower over the next 2-3 days. Should move back toward the 1.2000 level. Keeping stop tight though so I'll have a full position on this. Stop is just over today's high which is also a 00 round number. Target is back to the trend line.

Short eurchf 1.2089
stop 1.2105
target 1.2060

Peter

-16 (n)

strangle the parrot,its a stress releif. one trade and you can get it all back. Take this euro short now, 20 pips stop 150 pip gain. If it goes wrong just set up a mentoring programme. Or we could all copy that blokes who turned 10,000 into a mil in a week. How could he post that. You will be back wacky,just like before,form is temporary. Just hope you are still calling to you methods and not the thread as weve done before

Last edited:
strangle the parrot,its a stress releif. one trade and you can get it all back. Take this euro short now, 20 pips stop 150 pip gain. If it goes wrong just set up a mentoring programme. Or we could all copy that blokes who turned 10,000 into a mil in a week. How could he post that. You will be back wacky,just like before,form is temporary. Just hope you are still calling to you methods and not the thread as weve done before

The overnight trades are new for me this year. I didn't expect it to go well right away so no problem there. The day trades were mostly stopped out due to news spikes...just a bit unlucky really...sometimes the spikes go your way. euro has been very sensitive lately.

Even if it took as long as 2 weeks to go from 10,000 into a mil it still looks good :rolleyes:

Peter

Someone saw me yesterday after a lousy day of trading

Homeless_man_begging_for_money_1821165.jpg&w=700&h=487&ei=mToyT4GLGqPr0gGugb3yBw&zoom=1

People are deluded about trading income expectations.Traders can have 10 days without much profit and one really good day to make up for all the effort.In this example you 3 good trades out of 35 which made all the profits.

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 137