Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

short eurusd 1.31815 stop 1.3195

Attachments

• eurusd32.gif
    eurusd32.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 115
Should have entered earlier. Looking for about 10-15 pips. Right now it's about 18 pips down from this morning's high.

Peter

I've heard of ES being referred to as "crack" before, but prior to specifically watching E/U for US open I'd have called that crazy given how much FX moves.

Now what I see on the 30s here reminds me of a junkie with the shakes. Almost no "clean" candles in here!

I've heard of ES being referred to as "crack" before, but prior to specifically watching E/U for US open I'd have called that crazy given how much FX moves.

Now what I see on the 30s here reminds me of a junkie with the shakes. Almost no "clean" candles in here!

It's the moden day wild, wild west! YeeHaaaaa :)

Peter

jesus man,just when you think things are going well

1) had a losing trade
2) went out to find someone has tried to key my car and broken ignition so wont work
3) am expecting no 3 as bad luck comes in 3s

Sorry to hear that too. Small business' vans getting jacked for their tools isn't unheard of around here, but a car's a different story!

I'm looking forward to my trading fixing my car. Hopefully the mechanic can work his magic and turn it from a $500 POS into a Lambo. Should be a nice start.