Live Streaming Charts

llanman

Hi,

I'm about to start day trading and need some advice. I've been successfully paper trading my strategies on UK stocks but am considering US equities too. Can anyone advise me on what is the best way to get streaming charts for US stocks. Not sure how all this level 1 and level 2 stuff works for Uk and US stocks. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm about to start day trading and need some advice. I've been successfully paper trading my strategies on UK stocks but am considering US equities too. Can anyone advise me on what is the best way to get streaming charts for US stocks. Not sure how all this level 1 and level 2 stuff works for Uk and US stocks. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Depends and what you need, there are companies that just do data feeds and there are others who do both data feeds and charting software. So, do you have software already that you can hook up to a data feed or do you need both software and a data feed?

When it comes to level 2 quotes, click here and here for some help on it.

If you sign up to IG Index, you get prices live.

(If you do decide to sign up, can I tell them I recommended you? I get a free book. :D )