Live signals 50 pips daily

The guy has given you free information - if you are genuinely interested in results take the time and back test them yourself. Incredible.

Well thanks Claudia. But I'm sure it would be useful for a lot of others, not just me, joining the thread midway to see how these trades have actually been doing.

Seems to make more sense to post up a results sheet in a few seconds than it would for 20 or so others to trawl through 3 months of data don't you agree?

And it was a question to OP, one which an answer of no would be satisfactory.

ok I sure he has a web site with all the stats on - can I suggest you PM him for the url?

Hi vnchanger, I'm following what you're doing here and commend you for taking the time and effort to post your trade ideas up here. Can I ask how you generate the signals? And the stops and profit target levels seem to be arbitrary 30 or 40 pips away either side. Also, I see your cable trade would have been stopped out today, no shame in that, but why would you enter such a trade less than an hour before nfp, one of the most influential/dangerous economic figures, is released?

I'd very much appreciate your thoughts.

Get a chart - probably 1 hour t/f - draw lines at his s/r and work the rest out yourself. Not difficult.

(n) Frankly, endlessly posting these figures with no explanation of how they are generated is of limited value. Even on his own website he makes no allusions as to how he generates his signals. The targets and stops are arbitrary 30,40,50 pips away. Having looked up some of these charts and drawn in the s/r lines, it doesn't make things much clearer as to why he chooses to enter the trades at these levels.

(n) Frankly, endlessly posting these figures with no explanation of how they are generated is of limited value. Even on his own website he makes no allusions as to how he generates his signals. The targets and stops are arbitrary 30,40,50 pips away. Having looked up some of these charts and drawn in the s/r lines, it doesn't make things much clearer as to why he chooses to enter the trades at these levels.

Haven't been to his web site and have no interest. But I read the thread with interest and his entry points on cable in morning trading (that's all I trade at moment) are very similar to mine very often. His entry points are so obvious and his exit is a fixed point. Look again at the chart - if still don't get it pm me.

30 Nov 2:32:31 PM Options traders are paying the largest premiums in almost a year to buy protection against a gain in the dollar against the euro.

I'm new to T2W, are these live signals given out daily here or somewhere else? Is that a location where the result are posted? I was looking for Dec 1 signals to try them, but alas nothing today. :rolleyes:

Thank-you so much. I got to put in two trades and both hit their TP, I have not figured out how to adjust the TP into two parts. but will. A real service you provide, thanks! :clap:

I don't know about everyone else, but in the two days I used vnchanger's signals they were profitable. Now all of his posts are gone from this thread. :( Those who critize, lets see your pages of trade signals and how you come by them?!
Does anyone know if vnchanger posts his signals somewhere else? I just saw that he was banned from here. Maybe the powers that be could state why? I found his blog where he posts, if anone else is interested in following his signals: http://vnchanger.net/blog/

Last edited:
Daily Signals - Tuesday, 08 Jun - 2010 07:00 AM GMT

EUR/USD
Trend: Upward
Buy EUR/USD at 1.1974 SL 1.1934 TP 1.2004

GBP/USD
Buy GBP/USD at 1.4525 SL 1.4485 TP 1.4555

USD/JPY
Buy USD/JPY at 91.82 SL 91.42 TP1 92.12

USD/CHF