LIVE FOREX TRADES - Marwans Trading Journal

Marwan2010, Well, what can I say well done.

P.s. do you have e-mail or icq to contact you? Still did not get answer through the forum.
Have a nice weekend and more positive trades for the following week!

Marwan2010, Well, what can I say well done.

P.s. do you have e-mail or icq to contact you? Still did not get answer through the forum.
Have a nice weekend and more positive trades for the following week!

U did not pm me, if you can then I will be willing to answer your question. I dont know what you want, or you can just ask me on the forum, somewhere on another thread I have described my system. It is just easy and simple to follow!

what else do you wnat to know? feel free to write in

School half tern, so taking a week off, so will not be trading full time.
But overall my mission accomplished. This thread has given me back my momentum and confidence back

Question

U did not pm me, if you can then I will be willing to answer your question. I dont know what you want, or you can just ask me on the forum, somewhere on another thread I have described my system. It is just easy and simple to follow!

what else do you wnat to know? feel free to write in

I did but it seems there is a problem with the forum.
All I want to ask is it possible to buy your signals? Or if you will continue your thread is there any other way to monitor your trades without delays. And can you give a link to the thread where you discribed your system.?
Best Regards,
Vladimir

Last edited:
I did but it seems there is a problem with the forum.
All I want to ask is it possible to buy your signals? Or if you will continue your thread is there any other way to monitor your trades without delays. And can you give a link to the thread where you discribed your system.?
Best Regards,
Vladimir

Hi

I did reply to your pm. Nope not intending to get into business of selling signals, as i feel there is more money from trading then selling signals and i would not want the hassles of marketing it and this would distract me from my trading.

This thread was for me to get back to my winning days, and i achieved that. It was way to discipline myself.

trading is easy, get a plan / system in place and follow it my friend. You want to learn to fish!