live candle stick formations

mobyrne

Sorry to sound so stupid but some videos I watched of traders I see the candle forming live on the chart but when I look at the charts on the brokers and on trade ideas I dont see live candle stick formations. Why is that?

Yeh I understand that but I thought looking at a 1 minute chart on the trading platform would show the candle forming live ?

Yeh I understand that but I thought looking at a 1 minute chart on the trading platform would show the candle forming live ?
If the market was open, and assuming it was
and the broker feeds minute by minute data and assuming it does
and there was sufficient volume to see a change within the minute
then i would have expected you to have been able to see the candle forming

If i look on trading view, the candle is forming
if i look on yahoo, the candle is forming
both of these are free sites

what might help, is context.
you are looking at a 1 minute chart..
is the market open? is there sufficient volume? where are you looking (what broker site)? do they provide live data or update their candles.
there are many variables above...narrow it down for us a little

If the market was open, and assuming it was
and the broker feeds minute by minute data and assuming it does
and there was sufficient volume to see a change within the minute
then i would have expected you to have been able to see the candle forming

If i look on trading view, the candle is forming
if i look on yahoo, the candle is forming
both of these are free sites

what might help, is context.
you are looking at a 1 minute chart..
is the market open? is there sufficient volume? where are you looking (what broker site)? do they provide live data or update their candles.
there are many variables above...narrow it down for us a little
It was a 1 minute chart and market had just opened and it was on trade212 demo account I think maybe the particular stock I was looking may not have had enough volume

It was a 1 minute chart and market had just opened and it was on trade212 demo account I think maybe the particular stock I was looking may not have had enough volume
we're getting somewhere. so right now, log onto Trading 212 look for TSLA and you should see a candle being generated before your eyes. it is for me, im in it right this second.
so it could have been volume. also, if the market had just opened their demo account data may have been delayed
but like i say, Trading212 will show you a candle being generated real time