Best Thread Live Cable Trading

elbart said:
Thanks mate. Smbtnt, this vacuum zone stuff is really quite interesting, hopefully you can explain it further someday. :)

I will go into it one day once the niggly bits are fine tuned and the signals generated ignore the 15-20 pips vacumms that pop up on the larger time frames whcih tends to complicate whats intended to be a very simple strategy . Keep watching this space :)

smbtnt said:
I will go into it one day once the niggly bits are fine tuned and the signals generated ignore the 15-20 pips vacumms that pop up on the larger time frames whcih tends to complicate whats intended to be a very simple strategy . Keep watching this space :)

;) Cheers mate, I look forward to it.

ChowClown said:
...thanks smbtnt, interesting that 8705 is the 50% fib of this morning's move so far....

I did start using fib levels for the vacuums to assist me with the bias but there are so many and I ended up dumping the whole lot.
Trading vacuums requires immense patience but the success rate and risk levels merits this method over most that I have come across.

smbtnt said:
I did start using fib levels for the vacuums to assist me with the bias but there are so many and I ended up dumping the whole lot.
Trading vacuums requires immense patience but the success rate and risk levels merits this method over most that I have come across.

It certainly does seem to be that way - keep posting.

Baruch said:
Is it a secret?? :cheesy:
Hi Baruch, I checked out quite a lot of the pages myself last night till 0100 !! It's worth searching through though the results are damn fine ! Look about four or five pages back for the last version of how it works... Marmoset answered quite a few of my questions there.

Good trading to all

Priceman said:
Hi Baruch, I checked out quite a lot of the pages myself last night till 0100 !! It's worth searching through though the results are damn fine ! Look about four or five pages back for the last version of how it works... Marmoset answered quite a few of my questions there.

Good trading to all

Thank you.

Backtested last weeks 10sec data with MonkeyBounce levels... Another winner :cheesy:

Baruch, the levels are at the top of the columns (see below)

Today no Monkeybouncing as I'm setting up a subaccount and transferring some money to seed it.

And off to work...

Attachments

• MonkeyBounceJackpot.jpg
    MonkeyBounceJackpot.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 153
marmoset said:
Backtested last weeks 10sec data with MonkeyBounce levels... Another winner :cheesy:

Baruch, the levels are at the top of the columns (see below)

Today no Monkeybouncing as I'm setting up a subaccount and transferring some money to seed it.

And off to work...

Thank you. Looks very good, but what happened the first week in May?

Bah

I hate wibbly wobbly days - so -11 pips :(
But thats trading for you ;)

droog said:
well called Mr Wasp

Maybe but I only took about 10 of it. I was too busy making other short trades and wiping out my account for the last time. Enough is Enough.

Good trading all.