Best Thread Live Cable Trading

mark twain uk said:
anything close to 8500 would do me, I am not that greedy

Note to beginners: do not trade on advice on this board, make your own mind and always trade in the smallest size possible, overtrading and taking too much risk is the main cause of large losses and total wipe-outs

Could be my motto: "Been there. Done that. Wiped out my account"

And on the back of the T-shirt:

3 EFFIN' TIMES :eek:

Hoping for a 50something initial spike up and then a free fall all the way down to 8500

Or the other way around

Whatever, I'm set, locked and cocked :cheesy:

wasp said:
I'm with you on the short but just how much is my doubt....

I favour short, and if it does fall I think 1.8595 will be initial support, and IF it does break it, then I think that S1 (1.8550) will be next support, and then, questionable, 1.8500 is likely possible final support and possible sideways movement from there - hey but I'm no expert. :cool:

diegoeg said:
I guess you guys don't like to answer these types of questions

We've all been there and realised the only way you can decipher the best thing to do is through trial, error and experience.... NO ONE has the answers.... not till about 8pm anyhow! :cheesy:

wasp said:
We've all been there and realised the only way you can decipher the best thing to do is through trial, error and experience.... NO ONE has the answers.... not till about 8pm anyhow! :cheesy:

Wasp, Cable is still open for me on Capital Spreads.
Strange that its down for you...

Farce said:
Wasp, Cable is still open for me on Capital Spreads.
Strange that its down for you...

It went, cam back, then Euro went, then came back... both fine at the moment....

Its annoying unlike news where at least it happens in seconds... this takes so much longer.....

Ugly

It did'nt trigger my sell stops, Ugly... ugly whipsaw

what's the bias now?? :arrowu: or :arrowd: ???

half lucky, I got half my short position closed by the spike up, the other half is doing OK for the time being

I'm not sure but these announcements have a real tendancy to be overly hyped