Best Thread Live Cable Trading

FetteredChinos said:
also, reading between the lines, it looks like 7th has actually emailed all his acolytes telling them to post on here as well. note all the references to "so you got the email too" etc..adding weight to his sales campaign perhaps?

i can sense impending disaster on the horizon...

i do keep an open mind on such matters, but frankly, this is taking the biscuit...

it also raises the spectre of multiple nicks once more.. TV/7th has openly admitted using multiple nicks...yet no ban for him?

but lets not get into site politics for the moment.

Well I have a simple "filter" when Im looking at new threads. If someone is posting signals etc and all the other contributors are newbies with post counts less than 10, I get very suspicious

So, in the absence of any live trades, did anyone get any clues as to what Benanke's gonna do with rates in the near future?? I still think there's gonna be a couple of 25's in there before stopping or even cuts thereafter.

He certainly gave the impression of more rises to come, which has been interpretted as two more by mid summer. Personally I can't see it. Inflation is timid and just a few signs of growth stalling. I expect no change for the foreseeable.

out at 40. Only trouble with D4F I clicked the order at 36 but it changes to 40 in that fraction of a second and that's what you get.

Well, I was a little tardy in taking the bounce off 351 and got Long at 368. Saw it begin to flag at the 370 level (on the Bid) and got at at 09:29, just avoiding a scratch with a +3. I'm rather glad I did looking at subsequent action.

Sit on the side for a while me thinks.

FetteredChinos said:
it also raises the spectre of multiple nicks once more.. TV/7th has openly admitted using multiple nicks...yet no ban for him?

but lets not get into site politics for the moment.

he has admitted using different nicks, such that they were appropriate to his posting.
either his previous ones were cancelled, or he made T2W aware of changing his id.
openly admitting using different names would naturally atrract the mods, but they havent done anything, so he must have done it by being openly honest to them.

anyway, I dont need to spend 6 years to find new ways to lose money.
I can come up with such systems in a weekend.

FC, when you binary-bet, do you use "above/below" Open, or do you use the ladders ?
( I viewed these on IGIndex a couple of days ago )

trendie said:
he has admitted using different nicks, such that they were appropriate to his posting.
either his previous ones were cancelled, or he made T2W aware of changing his id.
openly admitting using different names would naturally atrract the mods, but they havent done anything, so he must have done it by being openly honest to them.

anyway, I dont need to spend 6 years to find new ways to lose money.
I can come up with such systems in a weekend.

FC, when you binary-bet, do you use "above/below" Open, or do you use the ladders ?
( I viewed these on IGIndex a couple of days ago )

in the same way that my nick is appropriate to my posting ;)

erm, when taking positions, i dont know what a ladder is (apart from the obvious). i instead take positions on whether i think the market will be higher or lower than the current level after a set amount of time (that i decide for myself). current swings on the 5 min chart last approx an hour at the mo, so i buy dips/sell rallies anticipating a rise/fall over the next 90 mins

working well at the moment.. but must stop trying to sell tops...

:)

Actually that 27 was a bit of a mistake. It was my new target for the down. Based on taking the Euro current price times the recent average EurGBP of 0.6850 gives me my target price. Got carried away and used it as an entry. still only small.

Oh, and no stops. I am always looking for the GBP to reach neutral with the Euro so all the time the same calculation gives me a target profit I stay in. If say the Euro were to drop off now and give me a target less than entry then it's time totake the hit. As I say, this one is a bit of a mistake but all the time the Euro more or less stays still I would expect to see my money back even on this one.

Last edited:
didnt that give me a slap I will have one more long at 310 with stop at 280 if that goes thats it for today

Anyone keeping eyes on longer term side?

1) Weekly pa looking good.
2) 4 hr is starting to take out highs!
3) COT data starting to line up also.

Feel we could be lining up for 7900 + soon if weekly holds its lows..

imo

Attachments

• lt.JPG
    lt.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 169
darktone that daily channel is upward sloping in a down trend this will usuallly break to the downside if it does break it wont be pretty
we could well head back up to the top of the channel which would be good R & R trade from here
But i am thinking break down