Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Any of you guys manage to spank that baby (i.e short) in the 720-730 region?

Kaffee said:
No... and you shouldn't be looking if you've made your targets !!! ;)

I know, but its cold outside and Im bored!!! Actually, Im gonna take your advice and leave it alone

hmm cynical old me eyeing that euro for starters can see 1.2120/30 as a nice zone to shoot for, which may provide some dollar weakness enduced lift for cable to go beyond 1.7730 and do a few stops .

looking at usd/chf sub 1.2850 for usd weakness, for the above to be bolstered.

however i am not too keen on the friday afternoon slot , but what better time to remove any london stops ..

dc2000 said:
Hi Kaffee
Sorry I was away from screen 764 is target for turn I allow 2 pip slip

what is GOSH?
Ah found it :eek: how did I not know that

Awesome trade! How the hell did you see that??? I never thought it would break 728 res let alone sail through 750.

Well done!

Cheers Zuke, Kaffee
Its been a good week but still a ways to go on cable targets, I was 60 pips out on Wednesday,

Big Ben: 1.7770 / 40 ?
as the US is on hols, will today be quiet ALL day, or just the afternoon ?

Kaffee said:
Why ? Are you seeing that cluster of candles around midday Friday as Resistance becoming Support ?

no. I have reading Elliott Wave Principle ( AGAIN ).
I have cottoned onto the fact that the "B" wave may end up higher than the "5" point, so if you dont count them right, you could mis-count them.

If Wave 5 ended at 1.7780, and Wave A stopped at 1.7752, then wave B could be at 1.7795.
and the Fib numbers cluster around the 1.7710 point.

I am determined to grasp these waves.!!

EDIT: as per the chapter on Ratio Analysis.
EDIT2: the chapter on Broad Concept, describes "irregular tops", which are due to mis-counts.
I counted wrong. Forget the above.

Last edited:
Interesting analysis Trendie

For me today Im short with a stop at 768 if this is hit I will wait for 803 my next profit target is 686 and the remainder will run to 648

dc2000 said:
Interesting analysis Trendie

For me today Im short with a stop at 768 if this is hit I will wait for 803 my next profit target is 686 and the remainder will run to 648

yes, dc, I can see that is a 61.8 retrace.
maybe I am getting too bogged down in detail, and overcomplicating things.
will while away a couple of hours reading. :)

would you adam-end-eve it !!
I placed a PAPER-trade this morning. and just closed out for +40.

Morning Guys. Im LONG 7705..LONG?? I hear you say. Well actually Im playing about with a strategy using Cam levels so I wont be doing much serious trading this week.