Best Thread Live Cable Trading

here is another pic for you

its a fib extension chart
turned nicely on 61.8 extension

Attachments

• fibext.gif
    fibext.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 136
For the one's who have lost. Would you like me to open a chat room of some sorts and show you 2 to 3 good trades a day, will be form around 10am to 1pm.

BT

badtrader said:
For the one's who have lost. Would you like me to open a chat room of some sorts and show you 2 to 3 good trades a day, will be form around 10am to 1pm.

BT

Why only those who have lost? Would like to be in. Wouldn't want it to be called the loosers chat room now :cheesy:

badtrader said:

BT

Yes, good idea. :p

coolTrader said:
Why only those who have lost? Would like to be in. Wouldn't want it to be called the loosers chat room now :cheesy:
No Cool it's only for loosers.and who are willing to say so. ;)

JonnyT said:
I've blown all my accounts.

Badtrader has all my worldly goods.

JonnyT
:eek: :eek: say it aint so.

cant have blown ALL your money, what happened to only risking % of total capital ?
anyway, a wile back you said badtrader had helped you with improved entries.

Hi Livermore, its true we had a nice move then, but I'd put this down to noise. In my eyes, the 7:00 effect is either at 7:00 (or within a tight window thereafter) or never.

The biggest questions in my opinion are whether these effects really exist ( i say yes), how often they occur (perhaps not often enough ?) and how can we exploit this (could try many strategies, but I think we need to answer the previous question first).

any thoughts?

JonnyT said:
Badtrader, can I join?

I've already admitted that I'm a losing Forex trader.

Um....back to basics maybe....whats wrong with three moving averages on a 1-hour chart say 10, 50 100 and trade off them?

We start next week. I will give 1 to 4 trades. on the eur.usd,from 10pm to 1pm this is best traded on CME Futures, if you only got a S/B account, The results are going to be different,

You will ask why the results are going to be different. Well, when you trade the EUR/USD futures. You will buying the bid. plus commis is only base on half a tick, at $12.50 per pip, your commis is going to be around $6......With S/B you down 3 pips on the off

badtrader said:
We start next week. I will give 1 to 4 trades. on the eur.usd,from 10pm to 1pm this is best traded on CME Futures, if you only got a S/B account, The results are going to be different,

10pm to 1pm? whose time

Trendie, I am no great EW expert but that was a good ABC formation (I did post this realtime on another site before detractors say its fine in hindsight).

I think the key about that is A:C is 1:1 and also the end of C is at 1.618 of A (A extended 0.618 = C), which is a golden ration.

Just FYI. It would depend on your longer term count which is not labelled on that chart though.

abobtrader said:
Hi Livermore, its true we had a nice move then, but I'd put this down to noise. In my eyes, the 7:00 effect is either at 7:00 (or within a tight window thereafter) or never.

The biggest questions in my opinion are whether these effects really exist ( i say yes), how often they occur (perhaps not often enough ?) and how can we exploit this (could try many strategies, but I think we need to answer the previous question first).

any thoughts?

Why not say between 7:00 and 8:00? Its not all London traders which sit before their screens 7.:00, I suppose? Noise? It was a big move (150 pips). But let us watch some mornings... :D .