Best Thread Live Cable Trading

zuke said:
I agree..everyone is wise AFTER the event!! Anyway, I dont mind posting my live trades on here, like you however, dont expect any great in depth analysis..Im currently:

long @34
Stop @09
Target 1 @ 89

Lets see 2morrow, how this does
on second thoughts I might fade you. Though the daily chart is saying buy.

coolTrader said:
on second thoughts I might fade you. Though the daily chart is saying buy.

Cooltrader, what do you see in the daily chart that says buy... other than higher low, higher high (just) and closing in upper quartile of days range ?

Kaffee said:
Cooltrader, what do you see in the daily chart that says buy... other than higher low, higher high (just) and closing in upper quartile of days range ?
morning star formation. this needs a next day confirmation though

Last edited:
zuke said:
I agree..everyone is wise AFTER the event!! Anyway, I dont mind posting my live trades on here, like you however, dont expect any great in depth analysis..Im currently:

long @34
Stop @09
Target 1 @ 89

Lets see 2morrow, how this does

I guess you have been stopped out.

coolTrader said:
I guess you have been stopped out.

Good call by you..I got stopped out -25 pips :( But my chart told me to go long so I did..you know the saying "rules is rules". Im sitting out at the moment slightly confused by my hourly and 4 hourly charts. I need more confirmation before going short.

zuke..u have a pm

Attachments

• err.JPG
    err.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 138
Looks like the big players are moving early ahead of the US economic data comin up this afternoon.

Dont you guys think that the big investment banks know what kinda data will be coming out with great anticipation?

I dont think they sit in front of CNBC like us and listen to the news live...they must know something before everyone else...too many times I have witnessed to big anticipated moves in the markets that only someone who knew something before everyone else could have made...