Best Thread Live Cable Trading

incredible activity over the last 90 minutes.

At the moment, the day is looking to be a Narrow Range-4 day, and an Inner Day. ( Street Smarts - LBR )
Cable preparing for a big-time break-out ?

( also been monitoring volume over 5-min bars - think one small aspect of reading volume is beginning to make sense, but early days )

Jonny, it was indeed, lost 10 more pips, for a total of 10 + 17 = 27 pips

Did you make any trades?

I know this is for intraday trades but just been looking at S/R and noticed these possible H&S on the monthly charts....

Think I may be thinking too far ahead here!

Attachments

• lt.gif
    lt.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 187
I've made three trades on the EUR/USD this afternoon for a net 12 pips. Not great but a profit is a profit.

JonnyT

trendie said:
30-mins: Stochs over 80, and anticipating a drop ( it has to work, sooner or later )

SHORT 1.7518.
Stop=1.7568.
target=1.7405

if the narrow-range break happens, then it might go a long way.
I will keep the stop-loss where it is, ( in case the breakout is the upside )
but move my profit-target to 1.7300. ( if it breaks in my original direction )

This is what I expact from caple the next waves , tonight , I hope it will reach to c supwave of a if it will breack the chanel , it means it can go forther but this what I can see it up to now
have a good trading

Attachments

• gbs1-usd-ew.gif
    gbs1-usd-ew.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 210
S*d's law......

Went long on EUR/USD at 1.1924 and moved my stop to break even after it moved about 15 pips. Thought I'd play it safe considering it was getting late and thought I'd protect myself! Protect your profits and don't let a profit become a loss etc. Of course it came back and hit break even so I called it a day! Aaaargh! :( :(

Darkboy777 said:
This is what I expact from cable the next waves , tonight , I hope it will reach to c supwave of a if it will breack the chanel , it means it can go forther but this what I can see it up to now
have a good trading

Interesting chart darkboy, how do you see the price through all of that! :cheesy:

Good luck Ivor,

I normally start at 7am so by this time of day I've had enough. Do you find many good trades in the evenings? I've always been a bit dubious this late in the day...

Not normally jezza. Been away on sites all week. There is often good moves around midnight to 01:00 i see on the eur. i do too may night shifts already for my liking. See how it goes??I'm not fussy, will take what profit i get. Dont fight the ego :cool:

jezza888 said:
What actually is it? Not seen anything like it before...
I opened the chart and magnify it by the right box for enlarge the chart , 1st target verey close now .. I hope you can see the chart better than before.. good luck

trendie said:
30-mins: Stochs over 80, and anticipating a drop ( it has to work, sooner or later )

SHORT 1.7518.
Stop=1.7568.
target=1.7405

Thanks trendie and tomaz55

Good day for me today.trendie give me 50 pips and tomaz55 give me 27 pips. total of 77 pips. :cheesy:

That is me doing the opisite of them

Keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:
badtrader, forgot to mention that I went long the euro for a 22 pip win late in the afternoon... sorry

sold at 1.7541 stop 1.7570 limit 1.7500

badtrader, do you actually put on the trades, or you just 'demo' trade doing the opposite of our trades? I have the impression that you actually dont do even one single real trade, because if you would you would be down around 100 pips for the week (I'm up more than 140 pips for the week)...