Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Got my 2% for today (35pips), but boy was it tedious... :(

Waiting for the Current Account figs: expectation: -222bln (meaning US imported more than it exported)

bigger diff, say -230: bad for dollar, go long pound
smaller diff, say -210: good for dollor go short pound

This market is so frustrating today. Just doesn't seem to want to move anywhere. Short at 25. Last trade of the day....really cheesed off!

Hi offshore
kind of, as I kept poping by to the screen it seemed to be sell on the hour and take profit half hour later

dc2000 said:
Hi offshore
kind of, as I kept poping by to the screen it seemed to be sell on the hour and take profit half hour later

You are right. I just got greedy and ended up making nothing. I had expected a test of the figure.
Anyway, good weekend to you all......Geoff

so far today both the Dow and Cable doing what was expected

have a good weekend all

+25 piporipos on this trade :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 177
Good Evening Fellow Traders...
Have been off for a week but I can see all of you have been pretty busy..... :cheesy:

My thoughts for The range between now and big ben are as follows:
Currently@ 1.8506
I am expecting a dip to 1.8480 and a max rise to 1.8550... so the range is 70 pips Good enough...

They order I am looking at are as follows

Buy order @ 1.8475 and stop @ 1.8445 and Limit 1@ 1.8495 Limit 2@ 1.8515 L,imit 3@ 1.8535

Sell order am not to ceartain at this point as I a bit bullish @ this time for this range..
Best of luck
Happy Trading
Rav

Long at 37 (37+4), limit 52 (EUR bounce off 2600)

Shouldn't have taken my limit so tight on the short 08, but what the hey: +10

short at 47 (crossing fingers that this turns into a Big Ben, though rare they are on a Monday, especially after Tokyo's steep drop and no real news on the horizon this week).

Then again, a bit early for Big Ben, so hedged by a long at 53 (49+4), looking for a play both ways.