Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Cheers Kaffee an Turtle

I have a copy of Tradestation pro suite but will have a search of T2W first

Kaffee said:
I've looked all over the place.... but couldn't find any.

Did read somewhere, that there was a platform that allowed you to "replay" a days movements in real time so that you can practice "in the heat of battle" at your own leisure.

It was somewhere on T2W. Will have a look and post the link back here.

Edit:--- Found it, apparently "esignal" does this. Post was on this board:
Trade2Win Boards > The Markets > Forex >Help me in getting started
Post #17.
You can also do this with IB and custom interfaces from third parties such as Sierra Charts...

zuke said:
Closed out another lot at 718 for 89 pips. I now have 1 lot left running until EOD or break even (807).

Ive more than met me daily target, so am off to the shops! Have a good day all.

Decided to close out final lot at 7730 for gain of 77 pips in case import data is weak.

zuke said:
Decided to close out final lot at 7730 for gain of 77 pips in case import data is weak.

Good idea. Hope you all are long now after the weak data. There's nothing like news trading... :cheesy:

PS. Took out 22 pips - better than nothing.

Last edited:
Kaffee said:
You know... with so many correct calls on here today, it's a shame Badtrader is missing. We could have cleaned him out on his fades !!!! ;)

I miss Badtrader. He was not a bad trader.... ;)

Baruch said:
Good idea. Hope you all are long now after the weak data. There's nothing like news trading... :cheesy:

PS. Took out 22 pips - better than nothing.
I'm very pleased to observe you have clocked what merits to be clocked, consistently...;)

You will discover that there are two forms of flattery, one is contradiction and the other imitation, you will see, it is inevitable...:cheesy:

Last edited:
SOCRATES said:
I'm very pleased to observe you have clocked what merits to be clocked, consistently...;)

You will discover that there are two forms of flattery, one is contradiction and the other imitation, you will see, it is inevitable...:cheesy:

Wise words from a wise man... ;)

dc2000 said:
have taken 30 pips from a long so far today and currently short from 58

That looks a good trade dc..I believed that 7770 would be strong res, but my resolve weakened because of the way we sailed through it earlier ths morning. I didnt manage to get into the short until 46 but hey ho..20 pips onside isnt bad :cool:

sure isnt I've now put a hard stop at 768 and a limit at 660 as I dont have enough screens to watch everything

dc2000 said:
sure isnt I've now put a hard stop at 768 and a limit at 660 as I dont have enough screens to watch everything

thats a shame it did look promising.

Well its my favourite time of the week..Oil Inventory numbers...this could be a bumper week if these go my way :arrowr:

dc2000 said:
? still does

possibly, I closed mine for 20 pips. Im going to trade the oil move so wont be able to trade the 3.30 indicator data for cable. Hope its good for you!

Unaccustomed to the 'Big Baruch'... Are you long or short and from where?

chrisw said:
Unaccustomed to the 'Big Baruch'... Are you long or short and from where?

Read the thread about Big Baruch/Big Ben. Trade the first move after 7.00. Was long from 90. Out with 1 pip - seems that I took the wrong train :cheesy: ...

Baruch said:
Read the thread about Big Baruch/Big Ben. Trade the first move after 7.00. Was long from 90. Out with 1 pip - seems that I took the wrong train :cheesy: ...

Was wondering how it was played today.

Still looking for an 8 am entry myself....