Lions

jealous, I couldn't get the time off. Got pals going to the last two test :/

OTOH, I might have landed a ticket to Glastonbury, and already have tickets to ISIHAC the following Monday. Sweet.

phew, that was nerve racking - won by default. Some good play though.

Felt for Kurtley Beale with two late kick's.
Those Welsh fan's can sing a song.
Went with two Kiwi's, they just love seeing the Aussie's loose at any sport.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Another big game in Brisbane on Wednesday with New South Wales V Queensland
NSW not won in 7 years, but won the first game of 3.
These rugby league game's are better than any international or club final league game's.
Guess you would get the game's on TV in the UK.

re - NSW vs QL, I've been playing a bit of league in the off-season (mixed up with cricket, naturally). f*ckin brill. Our pre-season starts on tuesday, though. eek.

What did you and your kiwi pals make of the ref? I thought he reffed the breakdown like a t0sser, and gave stupid pens at the end - like against Vunipola for coming in at the side when he's making a bloody tackle before the ruck has formed.

Still, OTOH, if the wallabies kickers had been on form the game would have been lost (IMO, down to the crappy ref). Folou (?) is a quality finisher, while North and Cuthbert both dispatched to half opportunities.

Genia maked Phillips look average at best. After the first 15 mins I expected someone (AWJ) to be given the strict instructions to hurt the little bugger and make him fear the breakdown. The whole team functions around him, take him out.

Sad to see lots of injuries for the aussies - particularly the guy that got to play all of 53 seconds - but the Lions too have had their air share and it is, after all, a game of attrition. Excited to see tuilagi and Bowe back.

Look forward to saturday next!!

Kiwi mate's thought some of the pen's were very questionable.

They reckon they have the master of hiding the pen's from the ref with Kiwi captain Richie McCaw

Happens a lot in union when the ref's whistle take's the flow out of the game.

1 point between them after two games, talk about tight.

Once again the Aussies played the more inventive stuff (sometimes). As for the rest, this crash, bang stuff is just Rugby League in disguise. And as for the scrums, might as well make hookers redundant - no-one makes even the slightest pretence of putting the ball in straight anymore.