Linnsoft Investor RT

ivorm

Hi

Is anyone out there using Linnsoft's Investor RT package ?

The web site looks interesting and it seems like it has a lot of good features.

Also, if you are using it, which datafeed are you using ?

Any comments gratefully received.

Regards

Yes
With Mtrack Silver Service..

Lots of very good facilities: especially the ability to write your own indicators combined of whatever you want..

Keeps being upgraded foc.. v good support and Linnsoft group
LinnSoft on Yahoo.

Hi Madasafish,

Thanks for your reply.

What does Mytrack Silver Service provide ? I trade the European indexes - and sometimes the FTSE sector indexes. Do you happen to know if they're included. (I've looked at Mytrack's site on the web. Maybe I'm just thick, but I can't quite work it out !) :confused:

Also, is there a UK distributor/agent or did you buy it on the web.

(Sorry for all the questions. Your help is much appreciated).

TIA.

Regards

Silver Service is real time up to 300 stocks/indices.
For specific indices you must enable the relevant Market: Eurex for Dax, LIFFE for UK FTSE, CME for US etc.. and the relevant costs (the UK is of course exorbitant).

I bought Mytrack on the web and IRT as well.. just go to their home pages and follow from there.

You can email Mytrack and they will reply so detailed questions to them do get answered.. and IRT as well...

I installed the demo and uninstalled after 15 minutes. There were so many bugs, I stopped bothering to list them. I also never received an e-mail concerning my trial.

I quite liked it though I dont use it any more. The interface is good, but a lot of features I didnt use since I was only using EOD gathered from another source. This option was cheap too, about $30pm as I recall.

The program can be a little buggy but good functions. Fib especially is good.

I now use FXtrek which suits me just as well but is realtime.

MT

madasafish said:
Yes
With Mtrack Silver Service..

Lots of very good facilities: especially the ability to write your own indicators combined of whatever you want..

Keeps being upgraded foc.. v good support and Linnsoft group
LinnSoft on Yahoo.

I used it up to about 3 weeks ago. Not criticising it, a bit buggy is all...

MT

Rognvald said:
How long since you used it please as my experience is quite different and imv it is vg.

Usb

Socrates​
this is a pic of a USB socket and plug. Could you have a look at yout internet linked machine and see if it has one of these.​

Attachments

• USB Plug and Socket.JPG
    USB Plug and Socket.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 288