Linda Bradford advises

tradingdde

13 1
Hi guys,

last night I dreamed Linda Bradford Raschke giving me advices on how to trade Eurostoxx future: do you think I can trust her?
Never happened to you:p?

arabianights

Legendary member
6,725 1,377
I often dream about trading, and I usually pay attention to the ideas just incase my subconcious has seen some pattern that I haven't conciously picked up on.

Mind you, normally it's nightmares I have :)

GammaJammer

Experienced member
1,243 830
Not as good as I'm gonna look when I'm 90. I am actually doing a fair impression of Benjamin Button these days.

tradingdde

13 1
I often dream about trading, and I usually pay attention to the ideas just incase my subconcious has seen some pattern that I haven't conciously picked up on.

Mind you, normally it's nightmares I have :)

Nice to meet you guys, it seems that traders' dreams (and nightmare) are the same all over the world.

ArabianNights? Well... I guess your nights should be better ... :)

GammaJammer

Experienced member
1,243 830
Nice to meet you guys, it seems that traders' dreams (and nightmare) are the same all over the world.

ArabianNights? Well... I guess your nights should be better ... :)

I would read a few more of his posts before you run with that idea if I were you ;)

Back on topic, I actually very rarely have dreams specifically related to trading levels etc (although work does crop up occasionally). Dunno what that means.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock