Let's Talk Trading Set-Ups

Been quite a slow week for me, not really seeing a great deal that I like the look of.

GBPUSD has not played out, and on the daily time frame looks like it may be wedging in, so leaving this alone for now.

EURUSD has just hit the 1.1 level again, so will keep my eye on this area but not much else

Been quite a slow week for me, not really seeing a great deal that I like the look of.

GBPUSD has not played out, and on the daily time frame looks like it may be wedging in, so leaving this alone for now.

EURUSD has just hit the 1.1 level again, so will keep my eye on this area but not much else

I wasn't expecting much from this week with Thanksgiving etc. and certainly wasn't expecting much from GBPxxx's given the ongoing political rubbish but GBP has been the pair to trade for the week. Stand-out trade was this:

20191126gcadt1a.png

20191126gcadt1b.png

20191126gcadt1c.png

Gross outpoints:

(1) Going LONG in a downtrend is bad enough. Going LONG in a 3rd wave down is outright inexperience and folly to the nth

(2) Hindsight trade .................. pls post the name of broker who accepts hindsight trades. I have the right to be rich too.

Thanks very much

Oldtimers at T2W the way they trade?

Q.E.D.

Q.E.D. Another live one with NO numbers no live trade. I'm dying to see one.

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do or say and avoid placing any real time trades.

You could have just gone like below since you had done your analysis and decided to go short on the re-test ......

CADCHF Short @ 0.74900 STOP 0.7573 ..... all done in advance of the trade triggering. Otherwise you're a hindsight trader like the rest of the gang, dishing out Likes for hindsight trading.

------------------------------------------------

additionally, why are you waiting so long to go Short? See the white down arrows, the 2nd arrow is where you could add to Short. Trendline at extreme right is if anybody here is in a live trade, take profit on breakout above the line. Nobody even noticed the baseline 3-contact point line going from left to right. And sure as night follows day nobody noticed the RSI breakout at the bottom panel = TP 50% of position ahead of the gang of draft dodgers and avoid the Stampede!!!

My recommendation: save yourself now, get a job. This is not for you.

good luck in life

PS: send a complaint to the moderator McQueen to have my ass in a sling for trying to save your Life.

View attachment 270332
some great mark ups and information thanks for sharing