Learning

ilia king

327 0
Besides the interactive tutorials, are there any books or userguides (the one in the program isn't very good), available. I would gladly buy some.

P.S For 2000i

Thanks very, very much.

Ilia

praktikus

2 0
Hi Illia,

I am quite new to TS, purchased it a few months ago and now I am starting to use it. I'd recommend a book I am currently reading. It is quite useful to get organized how to start programming EL. It is 'How to build winning systems with tradestation' , written by John Jill and George Pruitt of Futurestruth. They do not show you the holy grail-system but it is quite useful for me to learn how to benefit from being properly organized formula writing with EL.

Regards,
Martin

praktikus

2 0
Illia, the book is written for TS 2000i and Ts 6 and it contains a cd-rom with all the code that is shown in the book. By the way: a good place to buy this book would be at www.traderslibrary.com . It's cheaper than amazon.de or amazon.com - even if you are from Switzerland as I am.

Regards,
Martin

Zenda

491 10
pdf book available...

easy language guide book...pm me

Attachments

• el5.jpg
    el5.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 396

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock